😂 🤣 The Joke 😂 🤣

Mary Beth's P.O.V. 

My plan is to make the boys think I ran away with Daniel's help. I hide in the kitchen cabinet under the sink while shouts to the boys. 

Daniel: Guys! Guys! Guys! I can't find Mary! Come quick! I think she ran away!

Jack: What! I thought she was warming up to us. I really like her. 

Zach: She can't be! We can't lose her. 

Jonah: Just when I thought we could trust her to tell her the truth. 

Corbyn: She might be hiding. 

That's when I came out of my hding spot to see the boys. Daniel was laughing and I was too. The others gave me glares. 

Me: LOL! I thought it would be funny to prank you guys and your faces are priceless. 

The Boys: Oh! We thought you left. 

They each came over and hugged me. Zach basically almost tackled me and the boys all gave me a group hug after. 

Jack: You guys want  to go to the mall?

Me: I thought I couldn't leave here?

Daniel: Okay here are the rules. One you can't leave without one of us. 

Jack: Two you can't runaway or you will have to be punished. 

Jonah: Three if you want your phone you must ask one of us and then tell us what you are going  to do on your phone. 

Zach: Four if someone tries to come near you that isn't us then scream or get our attention. If we are out at the mall or at a restaurant with you. 

Corbyn: Finally you can't lie to us because it will cause trouble for us all and hurt. 

Me: Okay. Then I won't try to run because I trust you and thank you for being nice to me. I went up to each guy and gave them each a hug. They all hugged me back without hesitation. 

Jack: Okay now whose ready to go to the mall?

Me: we all screamed me! 

We went to the mall and got me everything I wanted. Clothes, make up, shoes, swim suits, girl products, and hair products. Then we went shopping for groceries and snacks. Of course I got candy, ice cream, comfort food, and meal stuff so I could cook the boys some meals. When we arrived home I cooked some spaghetti for us all. 

Corbyn: Whose up for a game of truth or dare? 

The boys: Me!

Me: Me!

Jack: Let me go first! 

Corbyn: Okay.  Truth or Dare?

Jack: Dare!

Corbyn: I Dare you to kiss Mary on the cheek. 

Jack: Okay. 

Me: Okay. 

Jack came over and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed the whole time. 

Jack: Okay Mary truth or dare?

Me: Umm truth. 

Jack: Who is the hottest guy in the house?

Me: I think your all hot! I can't just choose one of you. Plus you all have something different that I like about each of you. 

Jack: Choose or else you will have to go to a punishment of the game. 

Me: Well I guess it's the punishment. 

Jack looked at all the boys who looked at each other then smiled and nodded. 

Jack: Your punishment is to be tickled and chased around the house for 10 minutes. 

Me: Come on guys am I 5? 

Then they all started to walk towards me with mischievous looks on their faces. I stood up and started backing up. 

Me: This isn't fair guys! There's five of you and one of me. 

Then I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. The boys kept banging on the door, but I wouldn't let them in til the 10 minutes was up. When I came out I told them goodnight and said I was tired. 

( A/N Hey peeps please vote for this book and share this book with others. Thank you for reading my book and hopefully giving me comments! Love y'all and keep reading it gets better. )