The Deal

Still Mary's P.O.V.

Recap: I was cornered to the edge of the pool where I jumped out and ran for a room to hide.

I ended up in .............

a room with a nice bed and multiple instruments. I guess I am in the boys recording room. I hear door being oped but not this one yet. So I hide under the piano hoping no one will see me. Then Zach opens the door. He comes in and looks around then comes to the piano. He stoops down and looks under the sheet hiding me. Imma die. I'm going to get caught. Zach lifts up the sheet and smies at my hiding place. 

Zach: Of course! I should have thought of here.

Me: Please don't tickle me or tell the others. 

He smerks at me while thinkng for a moment.  Here's what he looks like. 

Just ignore the background

Zach: What will you do f I don't?

Me: I'll kiss your cheek. 

Zach: Come on you can do better than that. 

Me: I'll cook you whatever you want for breakfast.

Zach: Deal!!

As the shouts for me to come out got louder Zach left telling them I wasn't in the recording room. 

The boys looked for like another hour then gave up. I came out 30 minutes later so they wouldn't know where I hid. I came out to the boys watching You Tube. I quietly walked up the stairs, grabbed some clothes, and took a shower. As I came out of the bathroom with my hair brushed and put into two separate braids Jonah walked up the stairs. He smiled and said he's got something to show me. 

Jonah's P.O.V. 

I walked up the stairs to go to bed to find Mary walking out of the bathroom. It looks like she took a shower. I just smiled seeing her beauty. I then said I had something to show her. Little does she know her room is done and can now sleep in a bed instead of the couch. 

Me: Boys come help me show Mary her suprise. 

The rest of the boys ran up smiling and blushing. 

Mary: What is it? 

Me: Do you trust us?

Mary: Yes or course! With all of my life!

The boys: Good! 

We took her to her room with Zach's hands on her eyes so she couldn't see. Then we showed her new finished room. We thought about her style and likes and dislikes. This is what it looked like. 

Minus the bed and imagine this bed below

Mary's P

Mary's P.O.V. 

I was shocked! I couldn't believed how beautiful this room was. The bed was beautiful. I looked at the boys who were all smiling and blushing. I went to them all smiling and hugging each of them. After hugging each of them I went and jumped on my bed. They were so kind to make me my own room. I went to my closet which looked like this. 

I just was so excited! I had to thank them in some way

I just was so excited! I had to thank them in some way. So I went to them and started a conversation. 

Me: Hey guys I wanted to thank you. 

The Boys: You don't have to thank us!

Me: Oh but I do. I told Daniel already how I feel. You guys are so kind and even though you kidnapped me you did it to protect me. I should be grateful because a lot of kidnapped girls don't get half of what I've gotten. Let alone the privacy, respect, kindness, understanding, and caring personalities of you guys. Guys come up with a order of who goes first and so on. Then come in order to me I want to thank you. You guys make up the order. 

Jack's P.O.V.

Me: What order should we go?

Daniel: I say I go first. 

Jonah: I'm oldest, I should go first. 

Corbyn: I say I should go first. You guys have had time with Mary except me. 

Zach: What about me?

Me and the boys talked it over til we got this order. 

1: Corbyn

2: Jonah

3: Daniel

4: Zach

5: Me (Jack)

Mary's P.O.V. 

First Corbyn came to me where I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. Then I did the same with Jonah but he had to lean down. Daniel came next. Then Zach. Then Finally Jack. After kissing each of their cheeks I found out that they're each super hot and soft. I thought about kissing their lips but they will have to work a little harder for that. After that we all went to bed.