"Mina, Can you give me the brown file last week? And also a amricano for me."

"Yes, sir."

Formal right? Well dont surprise because its on work only but sometimes i accidently spoke formal to Wonwoo at home.

I buy americano coffee at down cafe and took the brown file. Then i knock and he signal me to in. I open the door and slowly go to him. I hand him his coffee and the file.

I was about to go when Wonwoo call me.

"Wait Mina."

"Yes? Anything wrong, Sir?"

"Mina, dont you think its time to go next plan in our marriege?"

I scan whole place and look at him sharp. He cant talk about this in work. What if people heard?

"Sir, we can talk about this later

"Sir, we can talk about this later. Also its too early to talk about this. I dont want to understand what your going to say. Lets just after this."

She turn around and leave him stone. He also feel that he's wrong talk about this. But at the same time, i also think that what happend if we both change.

What exactly he trying to say? We barely talking about our marriege and now he want to speak bout this? Really make me feel weird.

Now im doing my work then suddenly a sexy lady come to me. And a security try to stop her.

"Please dont do this miss. He busy right now and you dont even make any appoinment."

"Excuse me. I can do what ever i want. Step a side."

I feel uneasy about so i speak to them

"Sorry, can i help you?"

"Well i want meet wonie~ but this man stop me!"

'Wonie? Is he know her? But he never tell me anything?'

"Its okay, guard. I take care if it. Come miss i will call him."

A guard go and leaving two of us. I take her to Wonwoo room and knock it. He give a signal then i open the door. Then this lady run to Wonwoo. Luckily, Wonwoo get up and step a side.