Beserker Elf

Name: Isa

Age: 29 (209 in human years)

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Introverted, kind of a hothead at times, kind and protective when you get to know her

Looks/Faceclaim: 

Extra: She is a beserker elf, a class of elf with fighting in their blood

Extra: She is a beserker elf, a class of elf with fighting in their blood. They thrive on wars and conflict, but are surprisingly peaceful. They never start wars, only fight in them when they're asked to by their allies

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Scenario's

1: For as long as you could remember, there has been a wall around your city. You have always been told by travelers and other folk it's dangerous to go out there, especially with all those creatures lurking around, but your satisfaction was always looking for more information on what the outside world was like. Then, one night, after weeks, almost months of preparations, you get your backpack and find a way to cross the wall. After a long while of walking, you find yourself in a forest with weird sounds echoing around you. As you are looking for a way back, you are surprised when you hear rustlimg in the bushes before a woman steps out, the dagger in her hand aimed at your throat. You..?

2: Your friend has dragged you down to a bar after work on a friday night, and as you're having drinks, you hear faint shouting from a few levels down. You both decide to take a look, and you soon find yourself in an underground fighting club. As you turn to leave, you hear the announcer: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have a very special surprise for you!" As you look back, a woman is pushed into the caged arena, a cautious spark lighting her eyes as she looks around. You..?

3: You can make it up yourself