✨ The Queendom of Orindoth 👑

The Queendom of Orindoth has existed since the late Emperor split the land between his one daughter and three sons. It's neighbours are the Kingdom of Varyn, the Sunerian Empire and the Kingdom of Calanthe. The daughter has taken rule of the Queendom of Orindoth, which is the largest one.

The Queendom consists of the Plains of Reprium which has the Everending Woods on one side and the Horrible Hills, which fade into the Mountains of Requiem, on the other.

There are a lot of towns and villages scattered about. The capital, which holds the royal palace, is called Cor Terrae, Heart of The Earth.

The harbor cities are plagued by pirates and bandits, but are also very succesful, and a great source of income for the Queendom.

The Everending Woods are home to hunters and bandits, alomg with different races and tribes of elves such as Beserker elves, Flower elves and Woodland elves. They elves work well together and have connections all over the land, often trading both goods and services between each other, and letting the children of each tribe and decide what craft they want to learn, after which they are sent to that tribe or race to learn their trade.

The Horrible Hills and Mountains or Requiem harbor all sorts of creatures, ranging from High- and Star elves to goblins and Earth worms hiding away in the depths of the ancient Dwarven quarries.

The humans are by far the larges population. They are spread out everywhere, living in cities and villages, or wandering around the land in search of their own place.

The lands and their rulers are fairly peaceful, and have good trade and open borders. They help each other where needed and have vowed to not let war consume their spirit and land, keeping each other stable during their rule, just like their father wanted for them.