Snow Scenarios

So, since it's been non-stop snowing here for two days now and it's gonna be snowing tomorow too probably, so I thought it'd be fun to do something snow-themed, and this is what I came up with!

Here are some of the characters with snowy scenarios, and also some new characters I plan on releasing soon!

Bartender: 
Your car has broken down in the middle of a snow storm, and you decide to go to the nearest public place so you can call someone. You knock on the door of a pub and Allistair opens the door a little, rushing you inside before you had a chance to talk. Inside, he tells you to sit down and gestures at a table in the cozy looking pub. You..?

Beserker Elf:
As you stand in your garden close to the walls surrounding the city, admiring the snow gently falling down, you hear a stifled whimper. You turn to look around and see a woman curled up against the wall. When you go over to her, you see a dagger laying next to her. She looks up at you with blue tinted lips and snow clinging to her lashes and hair before trying to scramble away from you, but not getting far before giving a weak cry of pain and cradling her red hands. You..?

Boyfriend:
As you wake up, you see it has snowed. You enthusiastically wake up Daniel, who takes one (1) look outside and turns around to sleep. You..?

Church Servant: 
You stumble up the steps of the church. You have been homeless for a while now and manage to knock once on the door before collapsing in the snow that piled up against it. As you come to, you see a frail-looking woman rummaging through a drawer with her back to you. She is wearing a white gown and has her brown hair in a elegant-looking braid. You..?

Keep an eye on this page, I will most likely add more as time goes on!

Also, please comment any characters you would like to see in the snow! They can both be old characters or I can make something up ^ ^