Chapter 6 - Start Line

Start from the beginning

Out of the corner of my vision I saw something move at the top of a tower. It turned out to be the extremely loud human that gave me the t-shirt.

Present Mic: Right, let's start!

Everyone looked at him confused as I just waited for Izuku to lead us somewhere.

Present Mic: Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles! Run run run listeners! You're wasting airtime here!

Not a second later everybody except Izuku and I ran into the battle center. I tugged at the leash to make him regain his attention.

Izuku: Huh? Huh? We're already behind!

He then began to run as I was to his left matching his speed.

Izuku: Crap! Hey! Wait up save some villains for me!

He wishes to be the first one to the battlefield? Well why didn't he say so, I could've got him in there ahead of time.

I wrapped my tail around his waist as I stood up and began to increase my speed. With the increase in speed I was able to jump over the rest of the competitors effectively getting Izuku ahead. I continued to charge into the battlefield looking for enemies Izuku could defeat.

_________________________________________

As I was running I could tell Izuku was still nervous, so I told him some encouraging words.

(Y/N): Calm yourself, Izuku. Remember me and All Might are right here with you.

He seemed to have gotten a flashback as I remembered what All Might said.

~Flashback~

(Y/N) pov:

All Might: Great! You swallowed it! Yes?

Izuku: Yes.. But I don't feel like anything's different yet.

All Might: Well of course not! Your body has to process the hair first! Hmm.. It should kick in after 2, maybe 3 hours.

Izuku: Uh... My stomach's in knots. I still need to shower and eat something before the exam.

All Might: You may have molded your body into a proper vessel but, you did it in a hurry, so be cautious. You haven't even taken it for a test drive yet. The psychical backlash of One for All can be intense.

Izuku: Huh?

All Might: There's no time to go into the fine details yet. But, take note you've got to prepare yourself before using this quirk. I want you to clench your buttcheecks and yell this from the bottom of your heart. S-

~Flashback end~

My flashback was rudely interrupted by a green machine with a 1 on it's head breaking through a wall in front of us.

Midoriya: Oh! A one pointer!

An enemy? Perfect, this should be an easy battle for Izuku.

I placed Izuku down before moving to the sidewalk so he could fight it.

Robot: Target acquired. Commencing attack.