Drama, Drama, And More Drama

::Excuse the mistakes::

Eve POV

It was our first day going back to school after the winter break. I was dressed in a white, plain loose crop top and a black pencil skirt with white sandals to match. I hardly wore any makeup, only eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs. I was greeted by my mom and dad eating their breakfast. My sister came down not soon after I did, she wore tight high-waisted shorts and a floral tank top with black Jordans. She was always trying to show off her curves and her legs no matter what the occasion was. 

"Morning." Eva spoke grabbing a green apple off of the counter and taking a bite out of it.

"Good Morning." We all replied in unison.

I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed a chocolate bar for later on in the day. I got the car keys off of the counter and walked out of the house with Eva right by my side.

"I can't wait to go to school, I'm gonna beat Gina fake ass. You know what she did two weeks ago?" Eva asked bringing up her drama already.

"I really don't care." I bluntly spoke.

"Ya know what, this is why we don't get along 'cause you always think you the damn golden child, like you don't got no problems." She snapped .

"That's not th-" I was about to finish my sentence until she cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up and drive."

I was going to say something back, but it wouldn't be any use to do that, all she would do was throw her little 'bitch fit' and not talk to me for the whole day.

We finally pulled up to Philmore High and I parked the car in the parking lot. I grabbed my purse and got out of the car following behind Eva. We entered the school building, heads turned our way immediately. Eva seemed as if she was enjoying as if she was famous or something, I held my head down due to the fact I hate when people stare at me for no reason at all. I held my head back up when I heard someone call my name.

"Eve, come here girl!" My friend Jayce called signalling me to come over to her.

"Hey girl. I missed you through this whole break." I said relieved to finally see her again.

"Same. I love that outfit your wearing. You need to let me in your closet sometime." She complimented examining my outfit.

"We'll see. Do know where Rashad at?" I asked looking around for him.

"Nope." She replied popping the 'p'.

I turned my attention back to my sister, she was over there by her 'squad' which consisted of Jane, Felicia, Ciara, and a couple of other girls. They were all giving Gina side glances and rolling their eyes. My sister and Gina were tight until Gina spread rumors that my sister slept with her boyfriend, which was true, but my sister didn't like being called out for being a hoe.

Next thing I knew Eva and her cliche walk over to Gina, everyone turned their head at the drama going on.

"You calling people a hoe now? I should drag yo' ass 'cross this floor!" Eva yelled into Gina's face. Gina didn't look a bit scared at Eva and her friends. I guess Eva got mad because Gina wasn't offended and Eva punch Gina in the face. Gina tried to fight back but Eva's friends jumped in.

I don't like seeing no one jumped on no matter what. I don't care if that was my sister or not she had no business hitting that girl like that. I walked into the middle to get the girls off of Gina who was clutching her chest.

"Back the fuck up!" I yelled, all the girls got back and Eva stared at me shocked and angered.

"What the hell Eve?!" Eva spat clutching her fist together.

"Why you jumping on people? Mama and Daddy anit teach us that shit and you know that! Always starting shit with people for no fucking reason." I yelled on the top of my lungs. People made 'oohs' at what I just said. I knew Eva was mad, but she just walked off. I helped Gina up and she was still was holding her chest in agony.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my arm around her shoulder.

"One of those bitches kicked me in the chest."

"I got this from here." The vice principal, Ms. Morello said taking Gina back to her office.

Everyone went back to what to what they were doing, I walked down the hallway to my class, before I could get in there someone grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck were you trying to do?!" Eva yelled.

"You not about to jump nobody 'cause you fucked her nigga and anit want your 'secret' to come out." I replied not really having time for this girls bullshit.

"We'll handle this at home." Eva simply said walking away.

"I guess we will." I replied back walking down my first period class.

Tantamount On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara