Time..... I need Time [4]

OK so the picture above is what Erudite looks like but she also has light blue eyes. I do not own that picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to loud knocks on the door. I walked out of the room to find Bofur stopping me. "Stay here." is all he said. Then he walked over to the door and opened it. I heard an old mans voice. They were talking for sometime before Bofur let him in. The man had red hair and a long beard with white hairs starting to come in. I stood against the wall, then they sat down. It seemed he didn't notice me at all.

"So laddie, you have a friend. That's the talk around town." The old man said.

"Well yes, we were going to come to you today. For she is living with me." Bofur said.

"Well I came here!" 

"I can see that!" Bofur interrupted and I laughed quietly "Well were is she then?"

"I'm right here. Nice to meet you, names Erudite" I said holding my hand out. He got up and walked to me and shook my hand. "Pleasure is all mine lass. Mine is Biff." he smiled.

"So welcome to Erebor, I'll put you in the books. Will you be living here?" he asked.

"Well yes!" I said politely.

"Welcome again!" he turned to Bofur. "Can she fight?" Biff asked him. 

 "I do not know, that was on our list for today." 

" Well if she can, I know who would love to have her help, with the teaching the little ones. Always nice to have a woman's touch." he said and headed to the door.

"Both of you have a fine day. Erudite it was a pleasure, you'll be in the books." He said then walked out.

"Well lass, get dressed you might want to put on training clothes cause you may need to prove yourself today." Bofur said walking to his room. I nodded and went to change. I put on brown pants, with a green shirt. I pulled on a brown corsets and put on my belt then put my shoes on. I opened the chest and put my sword in the belt. Pulled out bow and arrows  and put them around myself. Just then Bofur walked in.

"Lass they have all that down there." he said 

"I know but I like my stuff, if that's ok?" I said walking to him.

 "I don't care but Dwalin might" I stopped when I heard that name. I knew it, but I couldn't remember the persons face or who he was to you. "Las, are you ok?" Bofur asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "Yes I'm fine. Let's go!" With that we left and headed to the training room.

As we walked into the large room I saw target, dummies and all the lines of weapons. I really couldn't use any other weapons, mine were made just for me because of how small my hands are. 

"Well lass, he's not here yet so you practice." Bofur said. And that is what I did.

 I took my bow off of my back and grabbed an arrow. I closed my eyes and slowed my breath. When I opened my eyes I let go of the arrow. 

"You hit the middle!" I heard Bofur yell. I still went on one more arrow. Pulled back just a little farther and hit all the way through one and went through the one behind it. "How did you do that?" Bofur said again. Now the last one it was moving, but it didn't stress me. I grabbed two arrows. Closed my eyes and let go. I opened my eyes just to see the two went through the first one and hit the one behind it. 

"Bingo!" I said and hugged Bofur.

I heard a man behind Me. "That was good, but can you fight with a sword?" He said harshly.