𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

OLIVER CLUNG TO VICTORIA THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, MAKING IT NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE GIRL TO SLIP AWAY. though victoria didn't want to, she knew her responsibilities called.

as soon as the girl apparated back to england, victoria first handedly retrieved her invisibility clock from the noir mansion.

sneaking into hogwarts, victoria noticed that harry potter and the other two weren't present.

     'what in merlin?!'

     victoria had then remembered that she never got the chance to even talk to harry about the diadem and how they should've killed nagini.

     but then again, her working for the dark lord wasn't exactly a secret anymore.

     with snape and many other death eaters infiltrating hogwarts and the ministry of magic, it was harder for victoria to work as a double agent especially when she had no help from anybody.

     as victoria entered hogwarts, the girl was thoroughly ignored thanks to the cloak she stole from harry.

     victoria glanced around as blocks of students marched in a rhythmic manner, overseen by amycus carrow.

the girl didn't particularly care for them, as she had no interaction with them. but part of her had imagined draco and eventually oliver attending hogwarts. victoria did not want either of them to learn in such a trapped and toxic environment.

moving forward, the girl had approached the fifth floor on the west side of hogwarts, top of the spiral staircase.

     instead of a door with a doorknob or keyhole, a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle was present.

     making sure that no ravenclaws were nearby, victoria shed off her invisibility cloak momentarily as a riddle was asked of her.

     "which came first, the phoenix or the flame?", the eagle knocker asked. though it was an inanimate object, it had a soft, musical voice.

victoria had to ponder the riddle for a moment before she could come up with a definite answer. it was like asking whether the chicken or the egg came first. in which, she didn't care for either answers.

"a circle has no beginnings", victoria replied, remembering that luna and her had spent a great amount of time solving riddles when they were free from assignments.