𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

AS SOON AS SNAPE HAD ENTERED THE CLASSROOM, EVERYONE WAS ALREADY AT THEIR DESKS. no one dared be late for severus snape's class, as he would mercilessly take off house points and give out detention if done so.

"some of you will benefit from today's assignment: wit-sharpening potion. perhaps you should begin immediately", snape subtly insulted as everyone rushed to the lab tables.

     victoria simply took her time walking there, though she honestly shouldn't have, as the only vacant spot left was right next to draco.

     "come to join me I see", draco commented, grinning at the girl's presence.

     "not like I had an option. if I could though, I would rather not be in the near vicinity of you", victoria sweetly said as nobody but draco was able to hear her.

draco furrowed his brows.

"showing your true colors now are we?", he teased, making victoria momentarily stop mixing the ginger root.

she let out a laugh.

"true colors? what do you ever mean, mr. malfoy? I have no idea what you're insinuating", victoria simply replied as she continued mixing the root until it was lime green.

     "I'll crack you soon", draco lowly muttered, making the girl raise a brow.

     "you? then you're going to have to try harder than this, because I don't fancy boys who are stubborn gits", victoria replied as draco just scowled at the audacity of the girl's attitude.

     "watch your attitude noir. you may be a wealthy pureblood like me, but don't overstep your boundaries", draco warned.

"pardon me for treating you the way you treat me. once you decide to show me true sincerity, perhaps I won't have to step out of line, as you say", victoria retorted.

both fourth-years' attention was then diverted towards the golden trio, where snape was most likely poking fun at them.

"quite the reputation you've made yourself, ms. granger. playing harry potter and victor krum's heart", snape read out, examining the daily prophet's as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

hermione merely blushed as victoria went back to focusing on her potion brewing.

victoria wasn't particularly interested in all that, as she needed to head somewhere after classes today.