Justice Williams

My eyes were hardly open when I noticed a red light at the bottom of the TV. I went near it and my eyes popped out. It was a hidden camera. We were being watched.

I didn't panic. I just quietly moved away as if I had seen nothing. I went in the kitchen, drank some water, returned to the living room, and moved back to my place. I thought of waking up Vicky and telling her what I had seen. I slowly started shaking her and said," Vic, wake up. I want to say you something." She groaned back. I tried waking her up. She is a really deep sleeper. I think even if the world ends, she won't wake up." Ugh....Vicky, it's really important!" I whispered." On the morning of August 6, a B-29 bomber Enola Gay dropped an atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima, killing over 80,000 people. Three days later, another atomic bomb was dropped over Nagasaki killing more than 40,000 people." She said, or rather sleep talked. This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard from someone who sleep talks." Hey, there's a hidden camera beneath the TV. Someone is watching us." I whispered. I gave up and thought of telling her once when she wakes up. I slowly started to stand up when Jason, who was sleeping right next to Victoria, grabbed my hand." I heard everything." He said. Boy, that startled me." What?" I said." Take me to your room." He whispered. He stood up and dragged me with him." Stop it Ja-" " Shh..." he interrupted me. We went into my room and stood in the middle." Explain what has happened so far." He demanded." Why?" I asked." Just do as I say." He said. I started explaining him everything, from the photo to the necklace. He fell silent for a while." Okay. I get that." He said." I went through the records once and that's where I found that newspaper." He continued." Did you read the records carefully?" I asked." No." He answered, being as cold as usual." I'm going back." I said. I started walking towards the door when he grabbed my hand and said," Not so fast." This human." Wouldn't you like to stay for a while?" He said." Leave me." I said, trying to free my hand from his grip." Be honest, you liked me before, didn't you?" He said, finally losing his grip." Jason, Stop it! Are you insane?" I almost yelled." I'm just asking you, honey." He said, pushing me so hard that I fell on the bed. A disgusted look settled on my face." What's going on!!" Victoria shouted as she entered the room
with the others." Oh! Did we interrupt you guys??" Scarlett said." Scarlett!" I shouted." Be clear. What's going on?" Vicky said, gravely. Jason moved away and I started to stand." Well, someone had been watching us the whole time." I said. Everyone fell silent." What the hell! Why didn't you tell me that before?" Vicky said." I tried to wake you up but you started to give me a lecture on Japan's history!" I ranted." Calm down, Sara." Patrick crooned." So, where's the hidden camera?" Kylie asked." Beneath the TV." I answered." I don't think I'm sleeping there again." John said." We will have to sleep there. We don't want that person to know that we found the hidden camera." Vicky said." Let's go back." Patrick said. They all turned back and started to leave. But they again turned around." What?" I asked." What were 'you' guys doing here?" Addison asked. I turned to Jason and we both stared at each blankly." Is something fishy going on?" Patrick asked me, raising his eyebrows." Are you insane?" Jason said." L-Let's go sleep." I added." We started leaving the room, with their eyes fixed at me and Jason. I felt really drowsy.

"Sleeping Beauty, wake up." I heard someone purr. I felt too lazy to open my eyes." Whose that?" I asked." Your prince has come to wake you up." He answered." Jason, stay away!" As soon as I heard someone shout this, I woke up." Oh, it's you." I said. It was Liam." What did you think? I would come to wake you up? Don't even imagine such stuff." Jason said." You are the last one to wake up." Scarlett shouted." Where are the rest?" I asked." Oh, Brittney, Eric, Kylie, John and Addie returned home." Vicky said." Get ready. We have somewhere to go." Patrick said." Where?" I asked." Just go get ready." Vicky added. I went to my room and did what I was supposed to do." Ready!" I exclaimed." Cool." Liam said.

We entered a coffee shop and took our seats." Jay, can you place our order?" Scarlett asked Jason." Fine. What do you all want?" He said. After hearing our orders, he went and ordered them. A while later, he returned with the drinks." Here are your drinks." He said." Hey, where's mine?" I asked." Go order it on your own." Jason answered." Jason, don't treat her like that!" Victoria said. He just ignored her. I stood up and went to place my order. First he flirts and then he hurts. That's why you should stay away from bad boys." Can I have a vanilla frappuccino, please?" I said, looking at the menu. When I looked up, I was shocked." Justice?" I asked." Oh, Sara!" He answered, sounding as surprised as me. Meet Justice, Justice Williams. The famous basketball player of Mayfall High. I have known him since middle school. He's a sweet, hopeless romantic." You work here?" I asked." Ya. I started working here a week ago." He said, sounding as sweet as usual. Everytime he talks to me, he avoids eye contact. I waited for my order." Here." He said, handing me my drink." Thank you." I answered, as I gave him the money. I went back and sat down on my place. I started drinking when Vicky said," Did you see that?", with a tiny smile." What?" I asked, confused." Look at this." Patrick said as he turned the cup. In place of my name, it was written ' you're pretty. Can't wait to see you at school '. I glanced at Justice and our eyes met. I have never been in a relationship and never want to be." If you ask me to rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd probably rate you -100." Jason said." Something is wrong with Justice's eyes." Vicky added." I think he likes you." Scarlett whispered. I stared at the cup blankly. Well, I like him as a friend. Nothing more than that." Wait, I wanna go to the washroom." Scarlett said." K." I answered. As soon as she left, I turned to Patrick and asked," Dude, you like her, don't you?" "What?" He answered. It's pretty easy to read Patrick. Scarlett is a sweet, intelligent, and a loving girl." Lucky you all. I'm still single." Vicky said with a sad face." Oh Patrick! I know you like her." I said as I slapped his back." Then please help me." Patrick answered." For sure."

<Character profile>

Name- Scarlett Johnson
DOB- 11 October 2005
Eye color- Green
Hair color- Blonde
Positive traits- Calm, balanced character,charming, beautiful, peaceful, impartial.
Negative traits- Inherent, escapes conflicts, grudges, abnormal self-pity.
Hobbies- Hiking outdoors, reading, painting, social clubs, jewelry collecting.
Favourite food- Dorayaki, Sushi.
Favourite color- Light blue

Story by : Me, of course
Edited by : Coconuts4u07