Chapter Six: All hell breaks loose!

Start from the beginning

Pulling some keys out from his back pocket he put them in my hand.

This is our new home baby. He said smiling as he kissed me.

Crying profusely, I didn't know what to say. He grabbed my hand walking me through the rest of the house. We had a two-door garage, a kitchen big enough to feed our two-family combined as it was decorated in red and black. Walking up the stairs we stopped at the first door on the left. Opening the door. My heart almost hoped out of my chest as I saw that it was the baby's room and it was decorated in a pretty shade of baby blue and the crib, changing table, and chair were all set up. All the baby things were in its proper space and his name was written in big letters on the wall. It looked so beautiful. It also had all his sonogram pictures on the wall.

"Harley Jr.," We had to decide to keep the tradition going on with Harley's name. Looking back at Harley's words could not describe the joy I felt seeing how everything was coming together and it was all because of the man that stood in front of me.

Hugging him. All I could do was cry.

"Baby thank you so much."

"Your welcome baby but that's not it though. I need to show you one more thing." He grabbed my hand and we headed back downstairs.

Baby this is enough now. I knew you were hiding something, but this was even a thought. I can't believe you did all this. My words trailed off as I saw all our family in the back yard. There was a pool, and the grill was going which is where both my dads and Mr. Cannon stood waving at us. I saw all my cousins in the pool playing. Music was playing and all our mothers were laughing and talking around a table that was under the patio. I could not believe everyone was here. Looking back at Harley was now on one knee behind me.

Gasping and covering my mouth as everyone was surrounding us, and the music stopped. Everyone screamed and smiled as they were shocked just as I was.

I sat down as my dad brought me a chair to sit in. He kissed me on the forehead.

Emily Rose Garret. I've never been happier until you came into my life. I loved you from the moment I saw you. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I want nobody but you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. We started this two years ago and I'm looking forward to many more years with you. Will you marry me? He said nervously holding a 24k ring that was shaped in a heart. Crying hard I could hear all my family behind me whooping and hollering for me to say yes. I shook my head, yes and Harley placed the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. Everyone shouted in happiness. Music blasted loudly and everybody hugged us and congratulated us. Looking at my ring I was completely shocked. The ring was absolutely stunning. The party continued as I know figured out why everybody was here in the backyard. Still crying I could not believe I am now his finance. Also, how Harley had done all this for me and our son. I knew now that our family was going to be okay. Seeing everyone happy, eating, drinking I just knew that it was going to be a long night. If there was one thing we knew how to do was how to party.

It was now almost ten o clock and I was coming out of our downstairs bathroom. Our family was starting to call it quit and go home. As I stood at staring out the back door. My best friend came up behind me and hugged me.

Girl, I know that you are behind shocked, aren't you? She said laughing.

Yes, I truly am. I can't believe everyone knew but me. You knew, didn't you? I asked her.

Of course, girl, I'm the one that helped decorate the nursery.

"Well, it's beautiful, and thank you. I need to ask you something anyway."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Would you be the godmother of the baby?" I asked her just knowing that she was about to cry.