Chapter Two:Family

Chapter Two:Family
Levy's p.o.v
        I walk down the street trying to find gajeel when he's angry his emotions boil over and I need to find him I walk to the middle of town and see him sitting outside the tree where our last accident was it holds bad memories for me but I'm willing to do it for gajeel I walk towards him I see his face was streaked with tears and I say "gajeel?" he doesn't look up at me I walk over to him I crouch in front of him and I say "I know he hurt you but the reason he left was the human world was getting dangerous and tense and he knew that if anyone knew he was a dragon they would have killed him and then would come after you he did it to protect you" gajeel looks up at me and his face angry and he says "he left me alone with noone levy I was so confused I thought I did something wrong" his voice breaks and I touch his shoulder and I say "he did it to protect you at least that's how I see it" he exhales and he puts his hands on his face covering his whole face and he says "I just felt abandoned he was the only father I ever knew he raised me".

I touch his hands and he says "and thats why I have a rough time trusting people I just feel like they're gonna up and leave me" I bring his hands down from his face and I say "we will never leave you hell even natsu would agree with me your one of us your gajeel of fairy tail and maybe its time for you to start trusting people I mean I'm not saying just start trusting him again its gonna take time to build because he's here to stay now he has his own glamour so he can remain human so he could make up for lost time its what igneel is doing for natsu and grandeeny is doing for wendy and its what metalicana will do for you" he raises his gaze and I hear a deep voice behind me "yeah I'm here to stay this time and I know you have ever reason to not trust me gajeel but I wanna be there for you and I have been watching you grow from a boy to a man I have my ways trust me and I just want you to know not a day went by when I didn't think of you I love you son" gajeel's face changed from angry to crying I grab his hand and I raise him up from the sitting position and he steps in front of him and he says "I love you too pop".

He grabs him and hugs him and metalicana just hugged him back I had tears in my eyes this truly was beautiful he smiles at me he finally has his son back and they break the hug and gajeel says "uh pop this is my shrimp levy" I glare at him and I put my hands on my hips and say "would you stop calling me that?" they both laugh and gajeel pats me on the head and metalicana just says "she's a firecracker ain't she son?" gajeel laughs and I glare at him and he says "yep she is thats one of the reasons why I love her" I blush and I look to metalicana and I say "hi there I'm his shrimp or girlfriend whatever you wanna call me" I hold out my hand he takes it and shakes my hand and he says "you know how to pick them son" I smile as we walk back to the guild hall.

Wendy's p.o.v
I smile as me and my mom sit at the guild hall on the bar and mira says "hey wendy do you want something to drink?" I shake my head and I look to mom and say "no thank you mira she's a member of fairy tail she helps me when I get jobs or she assigns me to natsu's group to help them" I look to mira and smile "mira this is my mom and moma this is mira" my mom smiles over at me and she grabs my hand and she says "I am so proud of you and I can't believe you joined fairy tail thats the guild I wanted for you I figured you would run into natsu's group sometime soon those boys they are just like their dads" I giggle yeah natsu is alittle bit like him and I agree "yeah natsu is kinda like igneel but he's a good friend mom even lucy she's just so kindhearted and erza me and her got pretty close and this one time all of us had to travel to mount hakobe and I was freezing cold and lucy called forth her time wizard and she got inside and she let me inside with her she's really nice" my mom smiles at me and I ask "are you here to stay moma?".

She smiles and grabs my hand and she nodds I smile and I say "good you really need to meet carla she may be mean sometimes but she's a good friend" my mom lets go of my hand and we kept talking and she says "what do you say about me and you living together?" I smile at her and say "okay and when I go on jobs I can help out" she giggles and places her hand in my blue hair and she pushes a strand behind my ear and I say "ok mom" she kisses my forehead and she says "well I can't wait to hear all about your adventures with natsu and the others and sweety you know I love you" I nodd and say "I love you too moma".

She grins and she gets down at eye level as we was walking down the street to the all girls house "are you happy? with the guild you chose?" I smile and I grab her hand and I reply "yes mom I am at the fairy tail guild we're not just a guild or partners we're a family" she stands up and smiles and she says "and I would like to be apart of that family if you'll let me" I smile up at her as I wrap my arms around her waist and I reply "ok mommy I want us all of us to be a family again" she kisses the top of my head and wraps her arms around my shoulders and she says "I wouldn't have it any other way wendy".