"Just friends" Yoonkook part 2

As Yoongi walked out and headed home, I felt...weird.. I wanted him with me...but he had to go.. "Gosh..I want you with me, Yoonie...I want you to be.....mine.." I froze for a second. "What did I just say..? Did I just say that..I wanted Yoonie to be..mine..? No, no, no, no! What am I thinking?! I have a boyfriend! And so does he! And we're just friends! Just friends!" I said to myself. "Just..friends..." I sigh and go to my bedroom. Jimin was at his house with Jin. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "I miss you, Yoonie..I'll just see you tomorrow.." I close my eyes and try to sleep..but I can't...I take out my phone and text Yoonie.

Yoongi POV

I enter my house feeling a bit sad. "TaeTae.! I'm home.!" I say. Tae walks out of the kitchen and runs over to me. "Babe! You're home!" Tae picks me up and giggles.

Author POV

Yoongi smiles then yawns. "TaeTae..I'm sleepy.." Tae smiles and takes Yoongi to their room. Tae is about to lay Yoongi down when Yoongi gets a text.

 Tae is about to lay Yoongi down when Yoongi gets a text

TaeTae?" Yoongi asks. "Yes babe?" Tae replies. "Can I go with Kook..? Tae froze for a second.
"Again..? But you just got here.." Yoongi sighs. "I know but he has trouble sleeping.." "Then he can ask his boyfriend to help him." Yoongi looks at him. "Please..? Just this once..? He needs me.." Tae sighs. "Fine. But..can I have a kiss before you go?" Yoongi smiles softly and kisses Tae. They pull away after a few seconds. "I have to go now. Bye TaeTae!" Yoongi gets off the bed and heads to the door. "Bye babe.."

Yoongi walks to Jungkook's house and knocks on the door. The door opens carefully and reveals a sleepy Jungkook. "Yoonie..!" The younger says as his eyes light up. Yoongi smiles and jumps on Jungkook hugging him. The younger holds the older's waist and closes the door. Jungkook walks to his room and lays down still hugging Yoongi. The older gets off the younger and lays down next to him. "Mm..Yoonie..." Jungkook mumbles as he grabs Yoongi by his waist and pulls him closer to him. "Kook.." Jungkook grips Yoongi's waist and pulls him closer. "Kook..what are yo-" Yoongi gets cut off by Jungkook placing his lips on Yoongi's. "I-" Yoongi felt his face heat up and red creeping up his cheeks but slowly kisses back.

Yoongi POV

He kissed me..I've wanted this..but it's wrong...but it feels so right.. I thought as I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. I love this..but it's wrong..fuck it.

Author POV

They shared a long, passionate kiss. They loved it. They soon fell asleep with their lips still attached.

A/n: I had to do it again ;-; anyGAYS, hope you enjoyed :>
Yoongi knew that kissing Jungkook was wrong but he still did it and nobody gives a fuck-