Chapter 11: Sword of Unicron

Începe de la început

"What... happened?" Jack asked in concern and worry.

Arcee took Emily in her servo, who whimpered in discomfort as Bulkhead helped Optimus back up to his pedes as the leader leaned against him for support while Ratchet picked the sword up and scanned it.

"Just as I thought. Those born or gifted with the Allspark will encounter a series of pain that might make them lose unconsciousness or get weakened for quite some time. And it seems that Emily has a part of the Allspark within her." They look at Emily in concern as she rests in Arcee's servos with a look of discomfort.

The sword then glowed dimly before it floated over to Optimus and eased his pain by touching his servo with the tip before it floated over to Emily and touched her shoulder with it's hilt before it disappeared in a flash of light.

They were stunned by what just happened. As they looked at each other in confusion, Emily stirred and groaned as she sat up in a daze.

"W-What happened?" She asked them while her head was pounding painfully.

"Are you well, Emily?" Optimus walked over to Arcee as she let Emily slide down on his hand as she shook her head to get rid of her dizziness.

"I think so. Aside from the splitting headache, I'm good. But...what happened to the sword?" She looked up to him and the others in confusion as they shrugged.

"It seemed to have done something to both of you. Though, it's only the sword of creation, the Sword of Primus. It's counterpart is somewhere where it can stay hidden." Ratchet went to his computer and started to do some scans on which part of the world the other sword is at.

While Ratchet was busy searching for the sword, Emily held her optic in slight discomfort before her optic-eye became glazed as images started to appear in her mind. The last image was under water and seemed to go down somewhere dark and deep. And on a pedestal, the counterpart of the sword pulsed as if calling out to her and she blinked before looking at Ratchet.

"Ratchet, wait! I think I know where the other one is." She told him as they looked towards her in confusion and surprise.

"How?" Bulkhead was at a loss of words as she looked at them all.

"Just think. Which part of the world holds massive amounts of water and has a deep trench?" Ratchet felt his optics widened at this as he knew what she meant.

"You don't mean that..." Raf looks surprised by what she meant with those words.

She nodded as she knew exactly where the other sword was.

"Deep in the waters of the Pacific and in the deepest trench. The sword is located in... The Mariana Trench." She told them with a look in her eyes.

"The Mariana Trench?! Are you out of your mind, Emily! The Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the ocean. And it's below sub-zero there!" Ratchet warned her. Even though she was part Cybertronian, she could still get hurt.

"Ratchet, I will be fine. All I need is a suit and I'll be ready to get that sword before the Cons do." She looked at Ratchet. Bumblebee protested on why she shouldn't go even though Arcee was against the idea even though she didn't voice her thoughts.

"Guys, please. I promise that I will be careful." Ratchet looked at her as she stared back and sighed as he saw that there was no stopping her.

"Alright. I'll get you something so you can withstand the temperature of the trench." Ratchet left as he went somewhere in the base to retrieve something.

"Emily, are you sure you want to go to the deepest and darkest trench of the ocean? I mean, it could be dangerous. What if you got hurt?" Raf looked at her worriedly. He started to like Emily and having her around is like having an older sister.