Battle armor ready Part 4

Meanwhile at the highway, the Autobots were still driving at full speed to try and reach the mine in time as they saw in their scanners that they weren't too far from where they were.

"The mine is not too far from here." Wheeljack said.

"Let's go then. We can't let the Decepticons steal all this Energon." Cliffjumper said as he was getting impatient and wanted to beat some cons.

"Patient. We must not let the Decepticons find us." Optimus told him as he sighed but complied.

"So what do we do? We wait and see what happens?" Bulkhead asked in confusion.

"Less waiting, more fighting. Let's go." Wheeljack said as he started to use more speed before the others could stop him.

Wheeljack turns right and drives faster. When he finally reached the place, he transformed and hid as he saw that there were many Decepticons below and working on the mine. The others finally caught up with him as they transformed and took cover to not get spotted.

"Looks like I was right. Cons dug the mine through the ground." Wheeljack said as they saw that there was a lot of Energon.

"That's a lot of Energon." Bulkhead said as he knew that from that amount if they got enough, it could last Team Prime for about an Earth year.

"Let's try to watch them from a safe distance." Optimus told them as they nodded.

The Autobots get closer yet quietly to try and watch how the Decepticons are digging through the rocks to get the Energon out of the ground.

"With one grenade, we can blow this whole thing sky high and rid this place of those Decepticreeps." Wheeljack said as he reached for his grenade but Bulkhead stopped him with a shake of his helm.

"We can't do that, Jackie. We need the Energon." Bulkhead said since they were running low on Energon right now with the extra teammates

"From this high, we could ambush them." Cliffjumper said as he scaled the pit of a hole before Bulkhead noticed something.

"Look." Bulkhead said as he pointed below them.

The Autobots all look to where Bulkhead is pointing only to see that Megatron had sent his best troops and if he sent his best troops the mining process was pretty big.

"Must be something big if the dark lord sent his gorillas out." Cliffjumper said as he joked as Optimus had a smile behind his mask at his joke.

"You're right, Cliffjumper." Optimus said as Bulkhead saw Breakdown, Knock Out, Airachnid, Skyquake, Dreadwing and Starscream.

"Breakdown is down there. I'm gonna show him by hitting his faceplate with my mace. Whoa!" Bulkhead said but he leaned too much and blew their cover before the others could even prevent it.

Bulkhead slides down by accident and makes some tiny rubble fall and hits some equipment. A Decepticon miner sees the rubble falling and when he looks up, he sees Optimus and the others as he signals the others of their little trespassers.

"Bolts. So much for our ambush." Wheeljack face palm at this.

"Autobots! Shoot them!" A Decepticon miner shouted as he pointed to where the Autobots were as the warrior class Vehicons started to shoot at them as the Autobots quickly moved out of the way of the shots.