A Rebel in love Part 7

Hot Rod's shield was starting to come down but since MECH had hit a wall they had a window of opportunity to get as far as they could before MECH caught up to them again.

"Shield is out. And so are we." Hot Rod said as the shield gave out.

Inside Bulkhead, Agent Fowler knew that they had to get away as far as they could.

"Alright, team. We don't have a lot of time. Let's follow the rest of the plan." Agent Fowler said and Optimus agreed to that.

"Autobots, time to drive at maximum overdrive." He ordered as the Autobots all drove at full speed.

Meanwhile in the tunnel, MECH was recuperating from that crash as Silas got back up with a small groan.

"What's our status?" He asked one of his men as he got up and saw the damage via computer scanners.

"The vehicle is slightly damaged, sir. Nothing major but the convoy is getting away." He informed him.

Silas then got up and pushed the driver off the driver's seat as he sat down on it.

"Move." He said as he started up the black bus.

Silas starts backing up to get out of the wall and starts driving to try and catch the convoy before it gets away.

Meanwhile, Emily and Miko along with their new friends were facing a critical situation as they were recovering from the crash.

"Oh man. That was some crash." Emily said as she groaned softly.

"My head feels a little fuzzy." Miko said dizzily as she held her head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Green Wolfpack shouted in dismay.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Miko asked him in confusion.

"Look at what they did to my baby..." He replied and if Miko and Emily were seeing things, they could have sworn that he was crying up a fountain.

"You called this thing your baby?" Miko asked incredulously.

"Hey, I built this thing so it's basically my baby." Green Wolfpack said in defense as Silver Flame groaned and held her head from the crash.

"How much damage did we suffer?" She asked.

"From the locks of it. I say the Mobix has served its purpose and it's no longer functional." Emily said as she unbuckled her seatbelt with them.

"Let me run a diagnosis." Green Wolfpack said.

Green Wolfpack then activates the scanner to see the extent of the damage caused to the Mobix.

Meanwhile, Silas was driving the black bus to try and catch the Autobots.

"Where are they now?" He asked.

The MECH soldiers then use the scanners to try and see where the DINGUS is now but there's been a lot of interference since they were inside the tunnel.

"Unknown, sir. There's too much interference. We need to get out of the tunnel if we want to find them." One of them said.

"As luck would have it, the exit is just ahead." Silas said and just when they came out of the tunnel, they saw many civilian vehicles along with trucks carrying trailers.