12. Stones Meeting with the Avengers

Start from the beginning

Natasha is alive as well. Y/n hummed. So they didn't sacrifice anybody.

"Hmm..." the girl hummed. "Because Thanos tried to destroyed me once. So I'm pissed over that ungrateful bastard." The heroes around her were shocked by this as well. Not actually expecting her history with the said enemy.

"Don't tell me..." Tony eyed the girl in disbelief. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me. Did you see this in your vision Dr. Strange?" He asked as he pointed to the screen where the girl sat, carrying Ultron.

"I'm sorry, but no." Said Dr. Strange spoke in the background as well.

"So you're telling me, there's a damn kid here who looks like my daughter Morgan in her teens, designed a mini Ultron, has all six stones, knows that we're end game losers and knows our histories without you even knowing? This is unbelievable."

"I'm not supposed to know every detail in other universe Tony. What I saw are only our loses, not beyond our loss." Dr. Strange explained.

"What do you plan after using the stones?" Y/n asked. "And why does Thanos only has 3?"

"Ah that." Tony wiped his face with his palm again as he crossed it back in his chest. "So, somehow I was able to render some time machine and we went back in time through time gps and snatched the stones from the bastard during his fight at Wakanda. Our bud there Hulk managed to revive the 50% of the population that the donut bitch snapped out of existence but not as planned. Thanos managed to get it back so we fought it over and managed to snatch 3 and... we returned it back to it's proper time period. Since Thanos doesn't have the time machine to go back... well, here we are, crossing through multiverse and having a visit to your earth because we found that there are six infinity stones here, and Thanos is planning to take it to wipe out the population again. So our plan would be keeping the stones away from him until we beat him up and get his fancy gauntlet." He tried to summarize the story the shortest way he could while his hand was cupping his chin thoughtfully. "But I didn't know it's actually you, so... careful there kid. Thanos can use three stones. He'll get there whenever he feels like it."

"Miss Stone has all the infinity stones." Ultron spoke finally. "Hers is more superior as she owned this space and time. The reality stone in Thanos' hands don't belong here."

Iron man placed a hand on his chin. "Guess you've had your point there. Are you really Ultron? You sound like Vis-- you know my AI, Jarvis." He said stopping from calling the name Vision as he looked at Wanda.

"I am just a useless piece of scrap. It's easier to take over the world than serve miss Stone." He sounded sarcastic again. As if he was an overworked manager of some sort. "And I am project 2215, Ultron 3.0. I am an AI designed to tend to miss Stone's trivial tasks. Specially making the freshest coolest and tastiest boba milk tea wherever and whenever she wants to."

"So what happened to 2.0?" Tony curiously asked. The meeting was drifting away from its original purpose.

"It was destroyed during a villain attack." Ultron replied.

"And Ultron 1?"

"That's supposed to be me." Y/n replied sheepishly. The heroes looked at her even more confused than they already where by that statement. Why would Y/n call herself an AI? Is she an AI?

"Oh." Iron man pursed his lips and nodded. "So anyways, as I was saying. Make sure to secure the city parameter.  We're kind of one planet away right now so we might get there next week. Well, doesn't really matter. Just have to wait till we get there. If that donut bitch gets there earlier than us, please persist."

He pointed at Y/n.

"And you." He started. "You hide."

"Shouldn't she actually fight?" Thor asked again from the background. "To be honest with you, she's the strongest one among all of us, can we just ask her to snap her fingers and kill Thanos like how he wiped the people like a psychopathic bastard he is?"