Lost Boy

25 minutes later

You settle on going back to the bus. You walk into your bunk to pull out your song book. You start humming a tune as you walk back into the private music room in the back.

Once you turn the piano on you realize how long it's been since the last time you played. So you practice and make a quick run through of the song. Then you decide to join throw in the lyrics.
{video above}

"Did you write that" asks the voice coming from the door as I finish playing the last key. "Uh, yeah" I say nervously shutting my song book.

"They were worried about you before" she says sitting down next to me on the piano bench. "I was worried about you before too" she says grabbing your hands

"Look Lauren, I have feelings for you, everyone knows that, and you have feelings for Brad, which means this whole hand holding and hugging and cuddling thing needs to stop." I say avoiding her gaze.

"I'm not" She says her eyes burning into the side of your head. "What do mean?" You ask finally turning to look at her. "I'm not in love with Brad." She says with honesty laced in her voice.

"But the interview?" You ask suddenly confused. "I don't have feelings for Brad" She says making it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But you guys were practically making out when I turned around the other day."

You say turning back to the piano. "That meant nothing, it was kinda just a one day thing." She said nonchalantly which made you cringe at the thought of what she was implying. "Look it was a mistake okay, I was trying to get my mind off of someone who-"

I quickly cut her off "look I'm pretty sure you have a lot to say about this mystery crush, and I may look like I care, but deep down I'm breaking so, can you not." You say beginning to play the piano.

"Do you wanna know who I was taking about in the interview or not?" She asks turning her head to get s better look at you. "Considering I might hate this person more than I already do, so no I'm good." You say opening your book quickly writing down something down and then closing it as fast as you can.

"Hm, I find it hard to believe that you hate your self." She says which makes your head snap toward her so fast you're surprised you didn't get whiplash. "What do you mean?"" You say quickly, regretting how anxious you sounded. "The person I was talking about, it was you." She says looking at you intently, trying to read you.

"You what!" you say standing up. "You must be kidding I've spent all this time chasing you, now you tell me you like me. And then that's probably a lie because I haven't even had my first kiss, and cmon I mean there is a three year age difference. Im probably just asleep right now and when I wake up this is all-"

you are quickly interrupted when you feel Lauren's lips on your own in a quick and passionate kiss. You have no clue what to do and when Lauren pulls away as she cups your cheeks., you are reassured when a quick laugh escapes her lips.

"I wasn't kidding, you were the one I was talking about babe." She says making your heart flutter. "And trust me age is just a number, your first kiss was only a matter of time, it'll be the perfect crime, I steal your heart and you steal mine? Now Y/N will you be my mine?" She asks nervously.

Which surprised you because you wouldn't think Lauren would be the one to be nervous. "Yes" you say quietly as she squeals and pulls you in for a kiss. She quickly giggles "well, we'll work on that another time" she says referring to the whole kissing thing she quickly pecks you on the lips.

"Can you play that song for me again?" She asks pouting. "I don't usually play my originals for anyone" you say apologetically."not even for your girlfriend" she says smirking.

"Oh, yeah I forgot about her, do you think you could go get her?" You ask jokingly. She gasps and feigns being hurt "fine then." She says getting up. See the thing is you've never really known if someone is joking or not so Lauren being "upset" made you feel really guilty. You actually started tearing up a little bit.

"In sorry, I was just kidding" you say your voice cracking a little as Lauren realizes you thought she was serious."babe I'm sorry, I was only kidding." She says pulling you into her.

"Ugh, I'm sorry." You say getting out of her embrace. "Don't be" she says cupping your cheeks and slowly leaning in "hey is everything goi- What the hell?!"

You hear a voice screaming making both you and Lauren groan. You lay your head on her collar bone and keep pressing kisses to the side of her neck as she's getting scolded by Dinah and Mason.

You aren't paying attention and Lauren starts running your hand through your hair, you realize you don't know how long you've been here and are actually really tired. "Lolo in tired"

You say, your voice really raspy because of all the strain on your voice from practically singing all day. She pulls away "You wanna go to bed?" she asks standing up. "Carry me" you ask putting your arms out.

"Your lucky I love you." She says picking yoku up. You suddenly feel fireworks in your stomach. You mutter a quick "mhm" as she puts you in her bunk and lays next to you. "Can we uh- maybe- possibly- cuddle?" You ask hesitantly

"Omg you're so fucking cute" she says as she stares at you lovingly. You roll over and wrap your hands around her waist and put your head on her chest as she wraps her arm around your shoulder protectively. "Night babe." She says kissing your cheek. You smile and dig your head deeper into her chest to try and hide your blush.

"Aww is someone blushing" she says teasingly pinching your cheeks. You ignore it and feel your eyes getting heavier as the sound of Lauren humming and the feel of her hands running through you're hair made you fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.

A/N I'm starting to kinda understand where I'm going with this story, maybe😬😂