Hello my loves..

Hello my loves,

1. To start off I want to thank every single person who has read this short story that I never finished. I apologize in advance for all of the messiness and mistakes throughout this story. I do love this story and when I'm not so busy I would love to hopefully come back and finish the whole thing. Right now my passion lies elsewhere.

2. I have created a new story, I have four chapters right now of it down and almost completely finished with the fifth. If you all are open I would be more than welcome to share this story with you. I actually have it saved in the notes on my phone funny enough. One day I became inspired to write again and it went from there. It will be tweaked and edited but I would like to post the first chapter, more like a teaser chapter and see what you all think. I am open to suggestions, especially with the ending of the teaser. I've struggled to find a way to end it perfectly.

3. The new story will also become an Episode story, I love it so much and I have always been a fan of Episode and how you can really bring a story to life by using lifelike characters. So I decided that once I have enough chapters published on here I will begin the story on there. I've already started with building the characters and what I want them to look like, etc.

4. Before You Go follows the story of a bisexual girl who looses her fiancé due to a terrible accident, and starts college with her older brother and some of his close friends. You'll get to help build the story and make it your own along the way, I'll have questions at the beginning OR end of every chapter asking a specific question about something I would like you all to help me with throughout the story. I will be making TWO alternatives to this story. One will be the Lesbian alternative and one will be the Hetero alternative. The story you are about to read is the LESBIAN ALTERNATIVE. since it was the first one that I began writing.

5. DISCLAIMER: This story talks about subjects which could be disturbing to some readers. Reader discretion is advised. Thank you.

So without further ado, I'll leave the teaser chapter here for Before You Go..

Chapter One- Teaser: I fell by the wayside like everyone else..

Important dates to remember:
Ellie Mae's birthday September 10th.
Engagement September 6th.

Present
September 8th, 2019

We use to tell each other everything. We could sit for hours and talk about how beautiful it was when the sky would meet the mountains in our small town in Montana.

Josh and I had been dating for 6 years, high school sweethearts some would call us. We met when we were 15 and began dating at 16, super cliche right?

He was everything that I had wanted and somehow more, he loved me and cared for me. He showed what it was like to live in the moment. We could sit and talk to each other for hours upon hours.

But he would never talk about himself, always letting me talk about my day, how my tests had gone at school, about a new book I had just finished, about my new shirt or shoes I bought. He would always let me talk. Never once would he interrupt me, talk down to me, or make me feel less of myself.

Even though he stayed closed off, I managed to wiggle myself into the small cracks in the wall he had built up around himself. Squeezing my way through and learning whatever I could about him. He never failed to amaze me, everything I learned about him just made me love the man more.

But unfortunately nothing amazing ever lasts... and two days short of my 22 birthday the love of my life, my whole heart, and my soulmate passed away. Taken from me in an instant. We were celebrating our engagement. He had just proposed and we both had plans to visit family and friends for a night out as a celebration for my birthday and our engagement, but instead of celebrating what was suppose to be an amazing night turned into something far worse.