Akaashi tensed up for a bit, now it's starting to look that Akaashi wants to spend time with Bokuto for a long time. It's so embarrassing for him, he didn't even realize what he just said.

Akaashi's face heated up when Bokuto just kept on laughing because of his reaction. "C-Cut it out! Bokuto-san."

"Oh? We're back with Bokuto-san again? Should I call you Akaashi-kun then?" Bokuto teases Akaashi while still driving.

Akaashi's face heated even more because of embarrassment. "This...this is humiliating.."

Bokuto's laugh toned down because of what Akaashi said. Bokuto glanced at Akaashi who's face is so read because of embarrassment while his expression are all crumbled. Bokuto knew Akaashi isn't annoyed, he just feel humiliated.

"Why do you feel humiliated though?" Bokuto asked casually.

"I can't believe I lost my composure there, it's because you kept teasing me! Bokuto!" Akaashi frowns, he's really really upset about it.

"Sorry, 'kaashi if I made you upset. But why are you so hard on yourself?" Bokuto asks.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Akaashi was confused and instantly threw a look at Bokuto.

Bokuto clicked his tongue and just looked straight on the road.

"Why are you scolding yourself so much just because you lost your cool earlier? I think it's pretty okay to feel embarrassed, right? Plus, it's only the two of us here, also we're friends. What are you so afraid of? And you went far by limiting yourself to enjoy things." Bokuto just said whatever on his mind is, he also believes that Akaashi needs to hear it.

Akaashi looked away from Bokuto and went silent. "It doesn't matter now. Let's...just forget what happened earlier." Akaashi went back into being calm and composed as he look outside.

Bokuto sighed. "See? You're doing it again, forcing yourself to stay like that. Akaashi~~~ Feel free to enjoy, it's your life, after all." Bokuto said it while smiling.

Akaashi went quiet and just relaxed himself after.

Feel free to enjoy, since it's my life..huh? He thought to himself.

Neither of them spoke a word after that until Bokuto arrived at Akaashi's house. Bokuto looked at Akaashi's front yard and notice many kinds of plants around his house.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto. "I'll go now, thanks for driving me home. Bokuto."

Bokuto looked back at Akaashi. "Let's meet again tomorrow?"

Akaashi smiled a little and nodded. "Sure, Bokuto."

Akaashi got off Bokuto's car and Bokuto just watch Akaashi went inside his house and close his door. When Akaashi is finally in, there's Konoha waiting for him with an wide grin on his face.

Akaashi ignored Konoha's eyes squinting at him at walked quietly inside his house.

"So...Mr. Bokuto Koutarou which is your friend drive you home." Konoha said, emphasizing the word friend.

Akaashi sat on the couch in his living room and relaxed himself after a very tiring morning of continuous workout session with Bokuto.

"And?"

"Are you two in a relationship? or something?" Konoha asked, while sitting across Akaashi with excitement in his face.

"What kind of nonsense is that? We're only friends." Akaashi denied.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what Iwaizumi often tell too but ended up dating Oikawa anyways." Konoha said with a half-hearted voice.

Iwaizumi is Konoha and Akaashi's friend. They met a few multiple times during high-school and so is Yamaguchi.