Chapter 2

"You're not going to give it to me, are you?"

"Of course not. " he says laughing, clearly enjoying the moment.

"I H.A.T.E you," she says, giving him a deathly glare, as she walked towards the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and smiled to herself.

Instead of making a sandwich, she opened the freezer and simply took out an ice cream cup - the last one. She knew that Alec had been saving it for later.

She smiled while Alec now had a look of horror on his face.

"We can settle this peacefully, you know, that right?" He says trying his best to negotiate.

"Sure." she agrees, and to his surprise, she put the cup on the white marble table.

He smiled, knowing that his ice cream was now safe, but his happiness was short-lived as she quickly and swiftly picked up the cup and a spoon, and dashed out of the kitchen, towards the recliner, where Leia was sitting.

She managed to open the Ice cream cup, and in the process, took a mouthful of it, keeping her gaze locked with Alec's.

"Heyy!" He yelled. "Why did you do that!?"

"Karma" She says, sticking out her tongue.

"You know very well that no one has ever asked me out in my life, yet you waste, not even a single moment, every day, to remind me of my non - existent love life," she says. 

"Plus," she continues, trying to get on his nerves, "Not everyone can be as handsome and self-centered as you."

She wanted to irritate him, like he usually did, but failed badly, because it was impossible to irritate him. He was as cool as a cucumber.

"Well that is true," he says, praising himself and disregarding the snarly remark, "I am pretty attractive." he says, as he winks.

"Yeah, we get it. Alec Alexiadis can get any girl he wants. So, stop showing off already." Leia yells, as she looks up from her book for the tininess second, "I can't focus because of you!" She yells as she goes back to reading her book.

"It's always your books," he points out, " Why don't you ever have any time for us?" He asks, looking like a little kid desperate for attention.

"Whatever." She simply says, trying to look serious but eventually giving in to his cuteness.

"This is the last one today, I promise," she says, trying to convince them both.

They both looked at each other and then towards Leia, giving an 'As if ' look to each other.

"Of course," they said in harmony as they started laughing.