T W E N T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"I bought it." I point out.

"You gave it to us as a gift." Tyler says. That's when I pull out my secret weapon, it works on John so it should work on Tyler. I pout and use my puppy eyes.

"No, she's doing it." John yells looking anywhere but me.

"What's she doing?" Scott asks and then sees me. I continue just looking at Tyler with a sad puppy face.

"She can sucker you into doing anything with that face. Look away." John yells. Jaren, Anthony, Scott, and Craig are laughing while Tyler just keeps staring at me.

"Fine." He yells then pushes the box my way. My face changes into a smile and I laugh.

"Thank you." I reply trying to bring it back to where John and Jaren were but it was too heavy.

"How'd you do that?" Tyler asks.

"Do what?" I reply as John and Jaren pull the Spider-Man box towards them.

"You just brain washed me or something what the fuck?" He yells as the boys laugh. I just give him an innocent smile and turn around.

"I just found fan art of Tyler and Nogla!" Chrissy yells while laughing. Kelly grabs the phone and looks at it smiling and laughing.

We all turn towards them and rush around them to go see. It was a cute cartoon of their characters hugging and shit. Pretty adorable if you ask me.

"Awww. You guys look so cute together." I say reaching up as high as I can to squish Tyler's face while the others laugh. He pushes my hand away and gives us a playful scowl. We go back and sit on the floor, finally opening the boxes, we got out all the stuff and the instructions, reading them over, as occasionally we'd see pictures of edits of the guys. I wasn't really worried for edits since I just did my face reveal.

"Oh. My. God." Chrissy says showing Kelly.

"What?" Craig asked.

"So, some people draw like fusions of you guys." We all scrunched up our eyebrows, "it's like mixing both people into one."

"Oooooooh" we all say finally understanding it.

"So which happy couple got fused together?" I ask.

"Actually, this is if you, Smii7y, and John were one person." Chrissy replies handing the phone to us. We look and it was pretty cool not gonna lie. It was based off of me, you can tell from the face shape, the fact I was wearing my merch, and it said so in the caption, but my hair was (Y/H/C) with an ombré bleach blonde for John. I also got John's rings and John's vape. I had Smii7y's 3D glasses and a Damb hat. The background was a blue with a vape cloud surrounding the character.

"I should start dressing like that holy shit." I say. The other boys crowd around to see it and agree it's pretty cool.

"It looks like if (Y/N) just went into our closets." John directs his comment to Smii7y and Smii7y just nods.

"Thank you whoever drew this. I love it very much." I say and tell Chrissy to send it to me. We looked at edits and then Chrissy showed us some more couple fan art. Most of the stuff was the other guys since they have a bit bigger channels than Smii7y, John, and I but we don't mind.

"Aww, we're getting into more John, Smii7y, and (Y/N) content." Chrissy says turning the phone towards us where we can see a little cartoon of a cold me (or what people imagined I looked like) walking with what I assume is Smii7y based off of the 3D glasses. It's like a comic book because you scroll down a bit and you see cartoon Smii7y take off his sweatshirt and give it to cartoon me. I put it on and then they continue walking, looking the other way with a blush. There was a few Smii7y and John ones and a few more of me and Smii7y but we just laughed and smiled at each other from time to time. There were other ships like John and I, Tyler and I, Anthony and Smii7y, of course John and Smii7y, literally no one was safe.

"Damb, they lookin pretty fire dude." I say as we look at an edit of the boys.

"Now on to fan fiction." Kelly says and I visibly shiver. I've never read fan fiction about myself, but I've heard horror stories of what they put in fan fictions and that scares me.