Day 4 - Flowers

Hanahaki Au ❌
Flower Shop Au ✅
Snow/Rain ✅

Bonus - Late night/Early morning ✅

'Shit shit shit', Semi was currently cursing himself for not checking the weather for that morning.

He had no umbrella and was rushing through the downpour of rain. He was supposed to have met with Tendou by now but it didn't look like that was happening anytime soon. 

It was getting worse by the the minute so Semi decided to take shelter in a small shop. First one that caught his eye and he basically broke the door down luckily it was a push door.

One of those bells went off when he entered and a worker spoke, "Welcome to Ushiwaka's Flowers if you need assistance I'll be here."

Semi searched for the voice and upon further inspection he saw them in the corner of the shop watering flowers he knew were lilies.

The worker had soft features, delicate eyes and uneven messy copper hair.

"It's rude to stare you know."

Semi's face turned bright red and sheepishly said, "I- uh sorry. It's raining outside and I didn't bring an umbrella."

"That's fine. We don't get many people here in the morning anyway. Would you like me to tell you about the flowers?"

Before Semi could answer he was being pulled to a section with flowers of mixed colors. Shirabu (which he learned off of his name tag) told him excitedly about them and what they mean.

Soon the conversation drifted from flowers to casual talk.

Shirabu learned that Semi owned a small venue that was popular for bands to play at and that he even knew how to play guitar.

Semi learned Shirabu was a part time college student and that the flower shop was owned by his close friend.

Both continued the chat as the rain eased up. Soon Semi would get a very loud call from Tendou about his where he was and what was taking so long.

Semi would reassure him he was fine just running late. Tendou would hang up, Semi and Shirabu would exchange numbers. Promising to call eachother that night.

As the two said bye to eachother they'd both think, 'Ah I hope I see him again.'