Day 2 - Touch

Sharing ✅
Rivals/Enemies to lovers ❌
Intimacy ✅

Bonus - Mutual Pinning ❌

If you had told the Shiratorizawa volleyball team they'd see Semi put his team jacket over Shirabu they'd call you crazy. But then again anything can happen.

It had been a particularly cold day and Shirabu seemed to hibernate when it was cold. At least that's what Goshiki told them.

Shirabu had been overworking all week and finally crashed against the wall of the gym. He was propped up against the wall sleeping with a little pout on his face.

Semi glanced over at him from time to time. He scolded people when their stray balls hit near Shirabu and went after the ones he could reach by the copper-haired boy.

During the break, Goshiki glanced over at his roommate and spoke, "I think Shira's cold."

That got the team's attention and they debated on whether he was actually cold or he was just moving in his sleep. Semi didn't pay attention though and grabbed his jacket he had set over by one of the carts.

That's how the team ended up watching Semi crouch down in front of Shirabu and gently putting the obviously too big sweater around him.

Sure he and his kouhai didn't always get along but he cared about him...he really genuinely cared about his well-being.

Semi just stared at him for a while, watching him slowly breathe in and out.

Shirabu stirred and moved his head slightly which made Semi back up a bit. 

Practice continued as normal afterwards with no mention of what happened or at least not until it was time to clean up and Tendou found Semi had moved Shirabu into a more comfortable position with his head resting in his lap, Semi lazily stroking his hair half asleep.

Tendou went to go grab Ushijima and show him they were getting along. Goshiki heard and went to go take a picture so Shirabu would stop teasing him over Dateko's setter.

Both of Shiratorizawa's setters would wake up later to see photos of them in their teammates phone's.

Both embarrassed when they think back on it in their dorms.

Both wishing it would happen again. Even if it was just in their dreams.