" Heyyy! What we doing? " Sabrina smiled with her hands in her pockets.

" What it look like? " The same boy who was previously shot stated.

" I shoulda' shot you in dat' big ass mouth of yours instead. " Sabrina said stepping closer to him.

She inched closer, faces inches apart, feeling the fear from his shaky breaths. The boy looked away, avoiding eye contact making Bri chuckle a bit.

She sent a blow right to his nose without much thought making him groan, holding the throbbing area.

" You got one more fuckin' time with me. " Bri spat backing up from him.

Kentrell stood back taking mental note on her anger. It was just like his own. He didnt like his own workers fucking around, let alone talking reckless to him.

It made him grow attracted to her even more.

" Help this bitch and go work! Standin' round makin' shit look hot! " Bri raised her tone, singaling Kentrell to follow her.

The boys all scattered, some helping the boy up.

" You shot him befo? " Kentrell questioned as they stepped inside.

" Yeah my first day here. " She chuckled. " He ain't know who I was and had da' nerve to call me a bitch. "

" Wea' you shot em? " He was beyond intrigued at this point.

" Both shoulders. " Bri shrugged stepping inside her office.

" You too raw shawty. " Kentrell laughed looking around.

He took in the scenery as he sat behind her desk. You could tell it was once a man's office from the coffe colored chairs that sat in front of the desk as well as the huge office chair.

Sabrina was too busy scheming through the multiple books on the shelf to even pay him any mind.

Yesterday Tre asked her to get some information on an old friend of his, but he didn't say she had to look through a library of books.

" Got it! " Bri smiled turning to her desk. " Can you get up and stop spinning like a kid? "

" Or you ca' just sit hea'. " Kentrell patter his lap.

" Kentrell getcho' ass up. " Bri chuckled, leaning against the desk.

Kentrell ignored her, letting his right hand grip her waist, pulling her down on his lap. Before she could protest he pushed them up to the desk.

" Na' what we lookin' at? " Kentrell asked.

Bri rolled her eyes, flipping through the book to keep from blushing at the man.

She was looking for someome named Nicole. She didn't know why, but all she saw was endless pages of other people's numbers, addresses, names, socials and more little notes next to them.

" Say, I think dats my cousin. " Kentrell pointed at someone's information.

" Ion' remember askin'. " Sabrina mumbled, flipping past the page.

" Fuck yo skittle head ass. "

" You lame as- found ittt! " Bri yelled dancing a bit from excitement.

Kentrell held her waist with both hands, huffing to himself. Sabrina looked back at him, not catching on just yet.

" Don't do that. " Turning her back around.

Bri laughed as she grabbed a sticky note, writing down the information.

She took a picture of it before sending it to Tre.

" Well our work here is done. "

Kentrell rolled the two back and Sabrina stood to her feet. She opened the drawer on the desk, grabbing her jar of weed, closing it back with her foot.

Kentrell shook his head as he let her lead the way out her office. Bri locked it back before looking around for Demetris.

Since she decided to have Sunday's as off days, she left Demetris in charge.

" I'm gone Dee. " Bri said, finally finding him on the back porch.

" Ight boss lady. " He nodded at them both as they passed.

" Wea' we goin' na? " Kentrell asked.

" You're goin' home. " Bri said starting the car.

" No I'm chilling witchu'. " Kentrell grabbed her phone from the cup holder.

" Youn'  got songs ta' record? Shows ta' do? Bitches ta' fuck? " Bri glanced from the road to him a couple of times.

" No it's just us today friend. " He smiled playing one of his songs.

" Wait, how da' fuck you open my phone? " Bri mugged him.

Kentrell fell out laughing, turning to music up and rapping along in her face. Bri couldn't help but shake her head and laugh.

10:10 P.M.

" I'm bored Bri. " Kentrell whined, walking inside Sabrina's room.

" Okay? " Bri peaked under arm that was laying across her eyes.

He walked over to her and laid across her legs. She was layind on her back, high out of her mind.

" We just gon' lay hea? " Kentrell asked.

" Mhmm. "

Once they got to Sabrina's house they smoked like chimneys and it was definitely catching up with Bri right now.

Bri knew once she was too high she would either sleep or get horny. So once Kentrell fell asleep she slipped off to her room to avoid doing something she'd regret.

The thought of all the hoes that ran in and out of his house, no telling what he could have anyway.

" Why you left me in dea? " Kentrell mumbled laying on top of her fully.

" I had a headache. "She halfway lied.

Her head was definitely banging.

" So you had ta' leave me? " He asked sounding unconvinced.

" Yes Kentrell. " Bri said slowly.

" Yo attitude stank. "

" You aren't usually this annoying. " Bri peaked down at him.

He had his facing the wall with his arms wrapped around her. She placed her arm back over her eyes.

" So. " He shrugged. " You going back ta' sleep? "

" I haven't been. Probably going though. " She yawned.

" Goodnight Bri. " Kentrell laughed.

" Mhm goodnight Trell. "