chapter six

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟏:𝟏𝟏 𝐏.𝐌.

Sabrina stood in the middle of Kentrell's living room with her arms folded, her attitude plastered all over her face.

" Boomer gimme' my money and get this shit so I can go. " She mumbled. " I got shit ta' do. "

" Dude, I thought we was locked in na'. Gon' give me a discount. " Boomer stressed for the fifth time.

Sabrina wasn't budging at all though. She didn't care how close she got to them. Her own family didn't receive discounts from her so she looked at Boomer no differently.

It was no hard feelings from her end. It was simply business.

" Pay me or I'm finna head on out. "

The calmness in her voice on top of her emotionless expression, made Boomer finally give up on trying.

" Give ha' tha' money witcho' broke ass. " Kd mumbled looking over at Boomer.

" Swea' yo ass just like yo daddy. " Boomer looked up at her. " And shutcho' wide ear ass up. " He looked over at Kd.

Sabrina tuned both of them out as Boomer handed her the money. She dropped the duffel bag to her feet before counting it all out.

She gladly kicked the duffle bag Boomer's way while stuffing the money inside her purse.

" Nice doing business with you. " She smiled, making her way out the living room.

" Wea' you going? " Kentrell shouted her way as he started down the stairs.

" I have shit I have to tend to. " Sabrina turned around, holding the front door.

" Lemme' come witchu'. "

Sabrina stared at him for a moment, deciding not to say anything. Kentrell took that as his yes and made his way out the house with her.

He patted his pockets to make sure he had his essentials on him before he got in the car.

He pulled his pistol from his waist as he got in the passenger seat and laid it in his lap.

" Speak on anything and I swear I won't hesitate to kill you. " Sabrina spoke looking directly in his eyes.

" You got it. " Kentrell smiled.

He loved how aggressive she was, how she was on the same timing he would be on. It was like he was watching himself from a totally different perspective.

Sabrina caught herself smiling back, shaking her head and starting the car.

She had only been around him for about two months and he had definitely grown on her in the small amount of time.

The first few weeks she was barely wanting to get to know any of them. In her mind she had better things to worry about than a nigga and some more friends.

Every now and then Chastity or Kd would try to tease her up into talking to him but she would shut them down instantly.

She liked moving at her own pace and their little friendship right now was just fine to her.

After about ten minutes of Kentrell's terrible singing, Bri finally pulled into the trap. She groaned at the sight of the young men just standing around socializing.

" Ima kill ass this bums. " Sabrina mumbled turning the car off.

Kentrell knitted his eyebrows together at her choice of words as he followed her out the car. They approached the boys, the sound of their feet against the gravel catching their attention.