Kuriko POV

I keep hearing weird voices like, 'Planet 802849, starship destroyed. Red Alert. Error. Error. Signal Interrupted. Wa- I'm human?' Like who thinks that- 'She seems familiar' that voice is... familiar. But who is thinking that? I can't find those voices. The Robotic voice and the Familiar voice. What is going on? 'Sir? Sir? Wake up.' I heard the Robotic voice again. I raised an eyebrow. I looked at the babies. I feel something powerful radiating from them... 'Did my powers weaken?' I heard that Familiar voice again. I looked at my new youngest blonde sibling. I swear I heard that voice from him. But he was just born he couldn't have thought of that.

"I'll name the older one Link Kyuushiro Midoriya or Link K. Midoriya." Mom said, ((I guess Link is a good name. A funny one to.)), I smiled. "Hmm... the younger one is Kusuke Midoriya!" Mom said, I paused for a moment, "...K-kusuke?" I stuttered out, "Yes, why? Do you not like it?" Mom said sadly, "N-no it just there somebody named Kusuke to..." I said, "Okay! Midoriya can you carry Link for me?" Mom asked, "O-okay." Midoriya said, and carried Link. Link opened his eyes, which suprised Midoriya. He had robotic-like eyes. "His eyes..." Midoriya and I stuttered out. "D-doctor!" Inko called the female doctor. "What is it ma'am?" she asked, "My s-son's eyes... is it normal for him to look like that? I'm worried..." Mom said, "Huh? Wha- Doctor Smith!" She called out another doctor, "What is it?" He asked, "The b-baby... is that a quirk?" Doctor Smith said shocked, "Q-quirk?!" Me, Midoriya, and Mom yelled shocked, "Wahhh!" The blonde baby- Kusuke "woke up"(They disturbed his train of thoughts) and cried, "Shh... Its okay Mommy's here." Mom said, and somehow made Kusuke calm down. "T-this is the f-first time a baby got his Quirk in such a young age!" Both the doctors and the nurse said in sync. "We should Inform Recovery Girl! I'll call her." The doctor said, and used her phone to call Recovery Girl.

3 hours later

"You may come in." I heard Recover Girls voice. Me and Midoriya came inside the Emergency Room. "It seems the baby can control he's Quirk properly, but..." Recovery girl went silent. "He is born from your mother right?" She asked, "Yes, Its pretty obvious." I said, "...he doesn't seem to be related to anybody. I tested his DNA and it shows he's not related to anybody at all... strange." Recovery Girl said, "W-what?" I stuttered, shocked. Midoriya fainted. "He- he isn't related to us?" I say, "Yes, but since he is born from you mother. Then he might as well be your brother. But not related in blood. You need to adopt him though. Here are the Adoption papers. You can give them to your mom." Recovery Girl said, "Thank you, I will." I said, and woke Midoriya. "Did you listen?" I asked, "Yes, he isn't related to us and we need to adopt him." He said, "Sometimes I question, that you know everything that happened, but you fainted..." I said and carried Link. "I don't know how I do it?" He says. "Mk." I said.

We went inside moms room and explained what happened. "So he isn't related to us?" she asked, "and we need to adopt him?" she asked again. "Yes, and yes." I said, she was shocked. "Ku, ku." Link said, and pointed his finger to Kusuke. "You wanna be with Kusuke?" I asked, he nodded. "...okay" I say and put him next to Kusuke. "Aww. They look so cute!" I said. "Yeah."

At Home.

"Kuriko! Midoriya! Come inside the baby's room!" Mom said in a fearful voice, Me and Midoriya quickly went inside the room and we both got shocked

Kusuke

Kusuke

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.