Chapter 5: Using my 'Quirk' and got 1st.

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly *

((Kuriko's Thoughts/Telepathy))

{{Saiki's Thoughts/Telepathy}}

'People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

Author / Me: Hello again! This Chapter Is when she uses her Quirk to throw the ball! So... Sit, Relax, Get your snacks/Popcorn, and Read! (○` 3′○)

Kuriko Pov

After Aizawa-sensei was talking he wanted me to show an example. "Okay," I said bluntly and went to the circle and held the ball. I'll Use Lightning Manipulation. The weather became stormy all the students are panicking, and I closed my eyes. "Everyone! Stop! It's just her quirk!" I heard Pikachu say. "Y-yeah! I-Its her L-lightning Manipulation, s-she can Manipulate the weather to a stormy one and s-she can throw the ball far away using the weather or o-oxygen" Izuku stuttered, and heard a lot of Phew, Okay, I thought I was gonna die.

I opened my eyes. They're glowing magenta until my eye glowed black and a little bit of Magenta. My eyes are Black glowing sclera and Glowing magenta irises. Everybody got scared for 1.5 seconds I held the ball and threw It. I saw something broke and It was the meter thingy.

Everything turned to normal again the weather was normal, my eyes are normal again. And we did the rest which I and Kusuo succeeded, well I looked at the board I got 1st and Kusuo got 2nd. And 22nd Is Izuku Midoriya who passed too.

After all that Lunch started. "Hey, Kusuo wanna sit with me?" "Only you?" he asked. "Yeah just me or do you want attention?" I asked he shook his head then I smirked, "I have Coffee jelly, cake, etc. You want?" I asked he nodded and we sat at a table and began talking and eating while the other's are watching us and Izuku I heard somebody whisper "Wow they look a lot like twins and act the same" "True!" "They look so kawaii!" "I know rig---" I stopped listening to their conversation and asked,

"Hey Kusuo," "Hmm?" He questioned. "Hows Kusuke In your world?" "Oh... Worse..." "What kind of Worst situation are you in?"I asked he scoffed "She always forced me to wear makeup and all that kind of stuff." He said ((Wow, worse than my Kusuke)) I thought

"Hey I think you and Denki should go out together," Kusuo said, "Why?" I asked blushing "I mean... You guys have the same 'Quirk' and I know you hang out with him secretly~" he said mockingly, and I spat my drink. "Don't. Tell. Anybody." I said with a lot of bloodlust going to him and venom in my voice. "H-hai." he said, "You're way scarier than mom you know?" Kusuo said "I know! Thanks for the compliment!" I said cheerfully "It wasn't a compliment, you know?- Never mind..." Kusuo said

And we just had an awkward silence of eating of course! We ate Cake and Coffee jelly, and Strawberry Cake my favorite! I drank coffee and ate a lot of cake and Coffee jelly.. until Lunch was over and I left along with Izuku and Kusuo.

((The First day was the best!)) I said Mentally screaming of happiness inside my mind. While Kusuo Is doing the same and the class was the same as well and we left and went come clean not a scratch shown on my face except for Izuku who had 2 broken fingers.

And Mom was now overprotective and keeps on telling me to bring a first aid kit, and bandages, and other stuff for my brother and I. ((Yare yare, at least I got some coffee jelly))

After I ate my Coffee jelly and Dinner, I went to bed and had a dreamless sleep...

The Next Day

I woke up did the same routine waved bye to my mom and walked outside, "Hey Izuku maybe you should train with somebody who has the same Quirk as yours so you have better control on it" I said

"Okay, okay I will! And you better not hurt yourself too!" He said, "Don't worry I won't!" I said. "Hey is that the Kusuo guy you said over there?" He asked "Ah! Yes, thank you for telling me" I

said, "HEY! KUSUO! COME HERE! IT'S ME! KURIKO!" I shouted enough for him to hear "OKAY!" He yelled back. He walked towards us and we started talking about Coffee jelly, sweets, cake, Etc.

And Ignoring Izuku. "Uh... H-hey g-guys t-there's Todoroki" Izuku said. "Oh! okay!" I said "Todoroki! Over here! It's kuriko!" I yelled, and he walked towards us behind me walking beside

Izuku... And I talked to Kusuo about Coffee jelly, sweets, cake, Etc. again. Ignoring Todoroki and Izuku's Presence.

Deku POV

I was walking beside Todoroki and my sister was talking to her boy version self Kusuo, I can tell they forgot about us so I started a conversation with Todoroki about his Quirk and other stuff. "Hey, Izu-Chan! We're here already enough talking! We're about to be late!" Kuriko said. "Okay!" "Race you guys!" She said. "I'm joining," A familiar voice said and she was Uraraka. "Hah! I'm first!" shouted Kusuo to my surprise he shows his emotion's 'That's New' I thought "Let's go!" Shouted Uraraka. While Todoroki was behind me.

We arrived and our teacher was still sleeping so we just chatted some other stuff Until Kusuo and Kuriko went to Denki and talked to him. And Todoroki was going to Bakugou clearly to flirt with him 'for all I know he has a crush on Bakugou' And I was alone with Uraraka and talked to her.

And time passed by quickly, Kuriko and I went home and changed clothes ate dinner and brushed our teeth, and we went to a dreamless sleep............