Chapter 3: Entering UA! UA Entrance Exam!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly *

((Saiki's Thoughts))

'People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

Author / Me: Hello again! Thank you for Reading This Book! Anyway, The Title says It all Kuriko And Izuku will be assigning to UA After getting his Quirk from All Might Kusuo has a Lightning Quirk I will Explain It down here.

Kuriko's Quirk: Lightning

Electrical: Kuriko can Produce Lightning or Create It Only when there's a Storm nearby or somebody with an Electric Quirk.

Drawback: She might shoot a bolt of lightning on a person near a storm or she might go near a person with Electric Quirk, but she might Electrify him / her near-death or kill them. Because her Quirk has a huge amount of Lightning because Kuriko is a psychic. (She doesn't have a germanium ring or the antenna hair clip thingy)

Lightning Blast: She can create a small ball on her hand that can Electrify or destroy a House, or Building. The Medium ball can destroy a whole city. The big ball can destroy a whole country, while the huge one can destroy the whole world.

Drawback: She might break some of her bones or she will be Electrified which she can survive. Or she will not get hurt only If she uses a very small ball that can only electrify a person.

Lightning Manipulation: Kuriko can manipulate the weather, to change into a stormy weather. She can throw a ball far away until the ball Is In another universe or something. She can throw things far away or send it to someone using a little cloud of lightning.

Lightning Elemental Combination: She can use a water element or just a bottle of water to mix and when a person touched the water with lightning they will be fried and their hair will turn spiky and black for a prank. Or trap an enemy there and make them unconscious.

Kuriko POV

((Yare yare, we're going to UA. And the entrance Is about some stuff)) I thought while I chose some of the music to listen to.

Choose # 1 Way back home or ...

Choose # 2 Demon's Hide or ...

Choose # 3 A Million Dreams or ...

Choose # 4 Hey brother (Last)

I was playing music I lowered the volume so I can hear what my brother Is saying "Kuu-Chan! The yuuei Entrance exam Is starting! Come on I'll explain on the way" My brother said. * After him Explaining * I saw a robot and I floated ((It's part of my Ability)) and my eyes glow magenta over my glasses ((I created those glasses to control a bit of my Quirk, so I won't destroy the whole world, thank's to Kusuke teaching me how to create my things to control my Power's, for now, I appreciate what you taught me Kusuke)) as my eyes glow, I have a tiny ball that can destroy a human right? Well, It's more than that, the ball not only can destroy or electrify a human It can destroy a robot. I destroyed the 3 pointer's as I go to the Next robot

ALL MIGHT POV.

I saw a young girl blasting all the robots and destroying It. 'Am I scared of her? Maybe .. probably because that Quirk might kill a person I'm glad she's not taken by the LOV because who knows what will happen when she Is a villain. ' "Principal Nezu ... that girl ... What's her name? And her Quirk? She seems to be powerful destroying all those robots without breaking a sweat." I said "Oh! Her name Is Kuriko Midoriya the younger twin of Izuku Midoriya!" Interesting ... They're siblings and she's powerful but why did young Midoriya not get a Quirk? I thought to myself and watched young Midoriya save a girl that was being held captive by, a Zero pointer.

Midoriya POV- 16 years old- at home

After the yuuei exam and all that other stuff, 'I passed! I passed! I wonder If Kuriko-Chan passed I'm gonna ask her ' "Kuu-Chan! I passed! Did you pass?" I asked, "Yeah I did, anyway let's go to bed we have a big day tomorrow!" She said "Okay!" "Goodnight brother!" "Goodnight Sister!" I said and both of us went to our separate rooms and I fell Into a dreamless sleep ........

So... Yeah that's It! I hope you enjoyed It!

So... every day I will post If I have time!

Anyways, Tell me If It's good or bad!

Sayōnara