Chapter 8: Sports Festival? Part 3

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly *

((Kuriko's Thoughts/Telepathy))

{{Saiki's Thoughts/Telepathy}}

'People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

Author / Me: Hello again! This is Part 3 of the Sports Festival. And This will be in Third Persons Perspective, and later on Kuriko's POV. So sit, relax, get your snacks/popcorn, and Read! (p≧w≦q)

Third Pov

"Different types of people are trying to get their chance..." Present Mic continued "Right, Eraser Head?" Present Mic said, and Aizawa had an Irk mark at his temple, "Why are those Idiots stopping?" Aizawa asked. "Ah! 1-A Todoroki has easily passed through." ((Wow Todoroki is fast for sure with those Quirks.)) {{Agreed}} 'He's getting faster.'(Bakugo) 'Is he a slow starter?' Todoroki thought.

"You jerk!" Bakugo shouted, and went faster, "I'm sure my brother is watching.' Iida said to himself, "I can't be embarrassing myself.", he said while using his Quirk to pass through the second barrier, "How embarrassing!" Present Mic shouted, "The guy in the third lead is way ahead." a guy from the audience said, "His Quirk is strong," "but his physical ability and judgment surpasses the others." another person from the audience said, "Of course," "because, he's Flame Hero Endeavor's son." A guy said, "No wonder." Another person said, "The blood that's second only to All Might." "They'll be fighting for him as a sidekick."

"The leaders are up ahead but everyone is clumped behind." "So we have to hurry?" Kuriko asked, "Yeah, but It's tiring." Kusuo said in a bored tone, "I know but we will be there in a few," Kuriko said, "Alright, then let's catch up, Todoroki-Kun is behind us." Kusuo said, "Yeah, I know." Kuriko said while running, "The number of people to pass the stage hasn't been announced so don't slack off and keep on going." Present Mic said,

"Izuku, Kuriko..." Inko said worriedly while watching the Television intensely, plus worriedly. Somewhere at Danger Mines, Kuriko, Kusuo, and Todoroki were panting and sweating, *Because Kuriko, and Kusuo kind of slacked off, eating Coffee jelly and observing others.* "*pant* Oh... my god... I shouldn't have eaten so many cakes!" Kuriko exclaimed, "And I shouldn't have *pant* eaten *pant* so many Coffee jellies *pant*," Kusuo said, "Are you guys serious? You ate while you're on a course?" Todoroki said, "Of course! I was starving!" "Wait, just how many did you eat?"

Todoroki asked, "..." "..." Kuriko and Kusuo stood their silent, "I guess you ate a lot then." Todoroki said and chuckled because he never thought one of his classmates will just slack off when you're in a Sports Festival. "We're already at the final barrier." "What could it be..." "It's a minefield! The mines are placed so that they can be found if you're careful." "Work those eyes and legs." "The landmines are meant for use in competitions so they're not powerful," "but the sound and sight of them will be flashy, so don't wet yourself." Present Mic explained, "Are you serious!?" Kuriko exclaimed, "Maybe just use you're Quirk and you can get there fast Kuriko." Kusuo said bluntly, "Oh! Right! Thanks for telling me!" Kuriko said cheerfully "No problem." Kuso said bluntly.

"That depends..." Aizawa said to Present Mic, 'The lead is already there?' Izuku asked himself mentally, 'Faster. Faster.' He thought, The students fell on the ground and lost an amount of time when they stepped the minefield, Todoroki was having a hard time at first, 'I see. This obstacle is a disadvantage for the lead.' 'Trying to make it entertaining.' Todoroki thought. Bakugo was using his Quirk to get over the minefield, Todoroki looked behind to see who is making those blasting noises and it was Bakugo "This doesn't bother me." Bakugo said "You!" Bakugo yelled to Todoroki, while Kuriko and Kusuo we're having an easy and hard time with the final barrier they're 2 meters away from Todoroki. "You we're declaring war on the wrong person." Bakugo said, "Now we have a new lead." "Be happy, mass media!" Present Mic said. "It's the kind of development you love!"