Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away

Comincia dall'inizio

Vanya turned her chair around in interest while Sky was having a giggle fit. She was wasted. 

"Okay, I was gonna ask you and Five this, but aren't we all brothers and sisters or..." 

"I'm not adopted." Sky informed. 

Klaus snorted. "Technically, it-" Allison began.

"'Technically'? If you have to use the word technically, your already in trouble." Klaus laughed and Allison and Sky shook their heads. 

"Okay, Can... Can we focus? I mean, clearly, we're not saving the world tonight but maybe we could at least try to save my marriage." Said Allison. 

"No!" Klaus slurred, walking over to the center of the room. Sky chugged down the rest of her drink with a big gulp. "That's like... Asking a nun.. how to hump someone's leg. I mean, who in this room knows sh!t about relationships. This one?" He pointed to Vanya. "is secretly in love with some farm frau."

"Her names Sissy." Vanya corrected. 

"Which is an improvement from her previous love interest. The serial killer." Klaus muttered.

"What?!"

"Later." Sky whispered.

"Meanwhile, I'm carrying a torch.. for a soldier I haven't technically met yet. And Luther, is in love with his sister. "

Allison sighed. "Okay, again. We are not biological." 

"The closest thing any of us has to a healthy relationship is Sky and Five. Who have only really actually known each other for a couple of days. And her and that white rich boy!" Klaus pointed his finger in the air. "Oh, and can't forget the mannequin Five's banging."

"Klaus!" Sky scolded, throwing a towel in his face. 

"The only thing the Umbrella Academy knows about love... is how to screw it up."

A moment of silence went by, as Sky was rubbing her temples. She had alot on her mind right now. She needs to get back to the Smiths. She needs to talk with Five. And save the world. 

"How do you guys deal with this?" Vanya questioned.

"Huh?"

"I mean, all of it. The time travel, seeing the dead, end of the world."

"Well, I get really high. Sky... Screws Five-" Klaus began.

"Do not!!" 

"Allsion.. lies to herself." He whispered to Vanya. "Vanya, you suppress all your emotions deep, deep down until. You blow sh!t up." He simply told her. 

Vanya cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'd really like to not do that anymore."

"Well, you've got six days missy."

"What are we supposed to do with six days?" Sky asked.

"Party..?" He scoffed. "I don't know."