"Hey sunshine" He said to me. I chuckled and walked passed him to get into the bathroom. He watched me as I closed the door like he was waiting for me to close the door. I began to brush my teeth and wash my face until I heard his voice again, this time it was much calmer. I didn't want to keep hearing him argue with her in my room, disturbing my peace. So I decided to have a little fun with him. I had clothes on but I put on my red robe and walked out in the middle of my bedroom. I cleared my throat so he can turn around. When he did his eyes scanned me up and down and he looked stuck. 

"Can you get off the phone? Unless it's your family or daughter" I said in a low tone. I'm not good at being sexy so I just stood there and stared at him until he answered. 

"Ima call you back" He said then he hung up. 

Christopher

I  thought I was seeing things but then again I know Brielle. She would never be in front of me like this without any clothes under.

"Girl you look good in red" I told her making her blush. 

"I had to do something to get you to stop arguing with whomever you were arguing with. Everything okay?" She asked me with a concerned tone. I needed to vent and maybe this isn't going to  to be a good idea later on but I really don't care. 

"Can we take a drive? I'm not busy until 3pm .. unless you have a photoshoot or something" I said then palmed my head. I'm in need of a perfectly rolled backwood right now.

"Sure. I did all of my meetings yesterday and I'm off from work today so. 20 minutes?" She asked. I nodded my head as she headed to her closet in the corner of the room. I caught myself looking at her ass as she walked away. She turned around and I started scrolling on my phone. 

"I seen that, you thought you was smooth" She said as she held up a dress to her chest. I walked up to her and stood behind her. She had a mirror on her closet door. I looked at her through the mirror and watched as she picked out her outfit while blushing. We heard a knock at the door, I turned around and seen a little lady with a big belly standing in the doorway. 

"Oh shit, Chris Brown is standing in your room. Do you know that he's standing in your room?" Tilou said as her eyes widened looking back and forth between us. I chuckled and went on my phone. I don't know if she caught what I was doing but I'm mad scared right now. I decided to go on the front porch and make some calls to my team. 

"If you'll excuse me ladies, I'm going to head downstairs for a second" I said sharing a smile with both of them before leaving out. I walked down the stairs and seen Ms. Anyea and I'm assuming Brielle's brother was standing at the foot of the staircase. 

"Good morning Chris" Her mother greeted me. 

"Good morning Ms. Anyea, How you doing brother?" I greeted both of them. He dapped me up then his eyes got big like he seen a ghost. 

"Chris Brown is in my mother's house. What type of shit?? What's good bro" He spoke with enthusiasm. I chuckled and began to walk towards the door. 

"Brielle running out already? Nah I'm just playing" Her mother said making all of us laugh. 

"Nah I'm just going to make some calls to my management team. Seeing if everything is going smooth while I'm out of town" I explained. 

"I still can't believe this shit. Ma you just talking to him like it's regular. Do you know who he is?" Her brother asked making the arm gesture towards me. I laughed again cause this dude is all jokes. Her whole family is just good energy. 

"James don't be such a fangirl. I've actually worked with him and he attended my fashion show in Vegas. That's how him and Brielle met each other" She explained and I nodded in agreement. 

Later That Day (3pm)

Brielle Anyea

"So you guys are serious?" Chris asked without taking his eyes off the road. We were on our way to get something to eat at Shake Shack. 

"Who?" I asked, trying to act clueless. He chuckled and looked over at me then back on the road. 

"You forgot about your lil boo who you were on a date with? Remember when we were on the phone and I was in L.A" He explained. I covered my face with my hands and started giggling. I didn't think he was going to ask me about that. 

"Oh.. Travis. We're just taking things slow right now. We haven't spoken about getting serious yet" I told him and he sucked his teeth, as if he didn't believe me. 

"What, I'm serious. What about you? You and your boo?" I asked. We made it to the driveway and ordered all of our food. He was high so he wanted damn near everything on the menu. 

"You mean my baby mother? We kicked it a few times but nothing serious. So technically I'm single" He told me. I nodded my head and started scrolling on my phone. I hope my face doesn't give away anything. 

"Why your face look like that?" He asked as we took our bags from the drive thru window. 

"Whatchu mean? I look regular" I told him as I started eating my fries out the bag. He stared at me until I told him why I made that face. 

"Okay fine. Hearing about you, getting loved up and everything. It just makes me think twice about not having a man of my own right now" I said then stuffed my face with more food. He chuckled then just stared at me afterwards. 

"So basically you want some pipe? I don't feel comfortable talking about this with you" He told me as he began to eat his burger. I scrunched up my face at his comment. So he can tell me about what he been up to and I can't express my feelings in a time of need? How rude of  him. We drove to my house and just stayed in the drive way for a second. 

"You look gorgeous.. I didn't get to tell you earlier" He said as we smiled at each other. Every time he compliments me.. it's always like the first time. I don't know why but let me talk before he think I curved him. 

"Thank you Chris and you look handsome as hell per usual" I added and he blushed it looks like. Aww, I made Chris Brown light skin ass blush? Go Me. Before I could process what was going on, he leaned over in his seat and gave me three pecks on my lips. Well got damn, how bout that for a happy ending? 

"What was that for?" I asked him as I touched my lip afterwards like I'm going to still feel his lips again

"I liked the way you called me handsome, so I wanted to kiss you to show you" He told me while shrugging his shoulders. I smirked and grabbed the handle to lift myself out the car

"You HAVE to go to a hotel for these last days? I'm gonna miss you" I said in a kind of seducing tone. I never did that before so it felt kind of new/weird. It seemed to work though, he liked it. 

"I'm gonna miss you too B and you need to stop playing with me" He said as he grabbed his key out his jacket pocket. I chuckled and put my hand on my hip as I stood by the car window. 

"How am I playing? YOU need to stop playing" I Said back to him. He smiled and started his car up. 

"I'm not gonna be playing with you for much longer" He said as he winked and pulled off into the night. I didn't know how to take what he just said to me or how to go about it... but I liked it.

hey ya'll i hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be updating more this weekend so be prepared. & go check out my new book "Taurus & Lyrical" if you haven't already :) ttyl guyss. xoxo