𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

Start from the beginning

best of luck.

albus percival wulfric brian dumbledore'

victoria immediately folded the letter as she shoved it back into the envelope as she hid it inside her bag.

the girl walked over to draco and kissed his forehead as he stirred awake, rubbing his eyes as he stretched and yawned.

"good morning darling. would you like to use the bathroom first? I can wait", victoria smiled as draco just nodded.

the older boy sluggishly trudged towards the bathroom as he quickly closed the door, while victoria sat on the edge of the bed, gently caressing the younger boy's cheek.

"mm...mama...?"

"good morning dear. how'd you sleep?", victoria softly murmured as oliver slowly sat up.

     "very good! and you, mama?"

victoria widely smiled at that. "I slept quite well myself. now, what color are we feeling today?", the girl asked, as the trio would always match outfits when going out.

"mm...maybe green?"

victoria immediately hopped off the bed as she guided oliver to the bathroom, where draco helped the boy with brushing his teeth and getting him ready.

     "where...are we going...mama?", oliver said in between brushing his teeth and trying not to swallow the white foam.

"today we'll be getting our portrait painted at jardin des tuileries, a royal garden that's approximately 55 acres", victoria started.

     "there's horses too that we can ride or pet", the girl finished, hearing an excited gasp from the bathroom.

     right before the two boys exited the bathroom, victoria hastily snatched the envelope from her bag and stood near the open window.

     without even having to verbally cast a spell, the letters bursted into flames as the ashes dispersed with the help of the light breeze.

"mama!! can you help me with the buttons please?", oliver asked as he came running out in his black pants and one sock.

victoria chuckled as how adorable oliver was as she kneeled down in front of him and buttoned his royal green shirt as she tucked it in and secured the boy's pants with a belt.

"where's your other sock?"

the boy just shrugged as he ran off once again, having to know the layout of their hotel room quite well now.

"can you help me with mine too?", draco asked as he walked out with his hair already gelled, but his matching green shirt a few buttons off.

victoria sighed. "what are you? six?"

draco let out a laugh as victoria proceeded to fix all the male's buttons, her nimble fingers working quickly.

"thanks love", draco said as he kissed the top of the girl's head and proceeded to do his own tie, as he knew full well the girl was not capable of such a task.

victoria smiled as she tucked one of her messy strands behind her ear, glancing out the window, at the bright blue sky.

'it's your choice, victoria'.

•♛•

     after having a mean croissant at blé sucre and spending hours getting their portrait painted in front of the flowers in the jardin des tuileries by some random muggle, oliver could finally move freely.

     "can I ride the horse mama? pleaseeee?"

     victoria was slightly hesitant, as she didn't want little oliver to get bucked off the loose animal.

     "perhaps the pony", victoria bargained, to which oliver just answered with a cheerful, "okay!"

     as victoria watched a man help oliver onto the saddle of the pony, victoria and draco sat on a nearby bench under the shade of the trees.

     "draco?"

     "yes love?" the boy turned to victoria as he interlaced his fingers with hers.

     "I...I have to go back for a bit. the dark lord...he requested my presence", victoria lowly said, still glancing at oliver occasionally just to make sure he was still fine.

"the dark lord? I thought you said he let you off for vacation. what does he need you for?", draco asked, suddenly turning very serious.

"I'm not sure, but stay here with oliver won't you? I'll be back before the new year", victoria promised.

draco's brows slightly furrowed as he sighed, knowing that there wasn't anything he could do or say to persuade victoria to stay.

"fine, but be careful", draco whispered.

victoria nodded as she kissed the boy's cheek, leaning her forehead against his as she knew it would be a while until they saw each other again.

"stay safe, and take good care of oliver", victoria mumbled.

"I will. when will you depart?"

"tomorrow morning".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝