chapter 21

the plane had just landed. i yawn because i was still tired since i woke up really early. i put all my stuff in my purse and go to the front of the plane. i quickly get off and go out of my gate. when i see him. I SEE FUNDY. i run over to him at top speed.

"BABY" he screams. "hi" i jump on to him. "i missed you so much" he picks me up. "i missed you more" i hug him super tight. i jump off of him. i kiss him on the lips. "how have you been" he asks me, blushing. "better now that im with you" i hug him again. "whatever let's go get your bag" he takes my hand.

we go to baggage claim and get my suit case. "prince, im tired" i yawn. "i bet but you have to at least get to the car loser" he pulls my arm. "ugh" i huff.

i put my suit case in the trunk and hop in the passenger seat. "it takes about 40ish minutes to get to my apartment" fundy says turning on the car. "ok that's fine" i nod my head. i rest my chin on my palm and close my eyes.

"hey wake up" fundy shakes me. "huh uh five more minutes" i shoo him away. "you are literally in the car come on" he rolls his eyes. "ugh fine" i grab my purse and go inside. "don't worry i will get your bag" he says sarcastically. "thanks" i yell waiting by the building. "you know i am being sarcastic" he asks me. "yeah but it's the boyfriend thing to do" i smile up at him as he puts in the code for the building.

"i don't have an elevator in this building" he sighs. "so stairs?" i ask. "yeah but i only live on the third floor" he says. "ok that's fine" i brush it off.

i follow him up the stairs and to the right apartment. "home sweet home, i guess" he says opening the door. "wow very nice" i walk in. "yeah it's pretty boring but im pretty boring so it makes sense" he shrugs. "i will give you a tour" he starts to walk around.

"this is my filming area thing" he points to his desk. "wow this is really nice" i sit on his chair. "yeah but this chair is really old so like be careful" he says. "oh yeah wait why don't you just get a new one" i look at him. "because im lazy and it's a lot of work to put together a chair" he shrugs. "yeah i suppose" i get up from his chair.

we finally get to his room. "and this is my room where i sleep sometimes" he sets my suit case on the floor. "a bed" i flop on it. "well are you going to sleep?" he asks me. "duh" i look at him like he is crazy. "ok i will let you sleep" he says about to leave. i grab his hand. "come lay with me dum dum" i huff. "ok if you insist" he lays by me.

"what time is it anyway?" i ask him. "um 1" he looks at his phone. "oh ok" i yawn. "love you my prince" lay on his chest. "love you too baby" he kisses my forehead.