CHAPTER 1

"hi chat how are you, hope you're having a great day mine has been fine" i say as i just gotten on twitch for the day.

"so today wilbur is at his stupid office so we can be super loud, but i probably shouldn't" i said kind of regretting what i said right after.

"so anyways earlier fundy asked me to join his server because he wants to show me something and we all know it can't be good" i say and chat starts going crazy because they love when me and fundy play together.

i log into minecraft. "hiii fundy" i say just excited to hear his voice. "hello y/n" he replies. "sooo why did you have me come here?" i ask confused. "wellll i made this server impossible to beat" he says almost proud.

i spawn into the server and immediately get poisoned. "what the fuck" i screamed angry and confused. "HA that's part of it, so basically the grass is poisonous" he said bluntly. "WHAT and you didn't seem to mention it" i yelled at him. "HAHA" he laughed. we played minecraft for 3 hours until will finally got home.

"hey chat i gotta go will just got here with my food" i say sad that i have to get off. the chat is just filled with 'byes' and 'oks'. i end the stream

"bye fundy talk tomorrow" i say sad. "hey y/n promise to text me later" he said seeming sad. "of course weirdo, bye" i say confused. "bye n/n" he said and im confused by the nickname but just log off.

"HI WILBUR" i scream at him coming out my room. "hello and not so loud loser" he says while i grab my food and sit at the island. "whatever jerk so what did you do at the office today?" i ask. "just streamed and normal stuff, why you asking?" he asks puzzled.

"wellllll while i was streaming with fundy he said he wanted to visit us with niki" i say. "well me and niki were talking about it too and thinks it's a good idea" he says proudly. "also you just want to see your boyfriend" he says eating some fries. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND MEANIE" you yell at him. "it's kind of obvious you have a thing for him" wilbur says.

well he's right it's pretty obvious i have a thing for fundy. i play minecraft with him more then anyone else. we talk for hours on the phone. sometimes i blush just hearing his voice and wilbur notices. i watch all his streams and videos. those are pretty normal things for people to do, but not for me. see i have social anxiety it's not just out in public it's even on the internet. you were fine on stream because you know your fans love you, but i don't like making new friends because well yeah you get it. wilbur knows about it and catches on to the things you do or how you act around different people. he notices that when your playing or talking with fundy you seem completely normal.

"y/n? y/nnn" wilbur says snapping me out of my train of thought. "oh sorry just thinking" you say eating one of your nuggets. "anyways we could definitely see if they could come" he says with excitement and i cheer.