Chapter 5:Kisses

Hope y'all like it!
Vote & Comment!!!

Alexa P.O.V

I'm at the Lynch's house with Savannah. Rydel had invited us over for a girls night. And I know Rocky is gonna be there which might be fun. I mean, who can't fall for Rocky Lynch!?!?! He's so freaking adorable!!! "Alexa let's go to Delly's room"Savannah says. "Okay"I say. I get up and follow Rydel and Savannah to Rydel's room. Her room is covered with Hello Kitty stuff. Her room is a hot pink which is cute. "So let's play truth or dare"Savannah says. "Sure"me and Rydel say simultaneously. We laugh and then start playing. "Rydel truth or dare?"I ask. "Um...dare"she says. "We dare you to tell Ratliff how you feel about him"I say. Rydel starts blushing. "Dare is a dare Delly"Savannah says. "Fine"Rydel gives in and we follow her downstairs to see what's happening. "Uh...hey Ratliff...can I tell you something?"Rydel asks nervously. "Sure"Ratliff answered her. "Well I've...always had a...crush...on you I-I just...never told you...until now"Rydel says to Ratliff. There was a smile on his face. Suddenly, he smashes his lips to Rydel's and kisses her and then smiles at her again. Rydel came back to us shocked.

Rydel P.O.V

OMG! My crush Ellington Lee Ratliff just kissed me! I'm so happy! Anyways, me and the girls go back to my room. "Okay so Savannah truth or dare?"Alexa asks Savannah. "Truth, I'm not choosing dare  after what you just made Rydel do"Savannah says. I laugh and then I start listening. "Is it true you like Ryland?"Alexa asks. Savannah blushes. "Y-yes"she says. I have a mini freak out. "OMG! You have a crush on Ryland?!"I shout happy. Savannah covers my mouth with her hand. Then there's a knock on the door. "Come in"I call. Ryland walks in and then kisses Savannah and then walks out with a smile on his face. Savannah waa blushing and she was smiling. "Alexa, truth or dare?"I ask. "Dare"Alexa says. "We dare you to kiss Rocky"I say.

Savannah P.O.V

Me and Rydel just dared Alexa to kiss Rocky. "Okay I'll do it let's go"Alexa says. We were shocked but we followed her to the living room. There the boys are playing video games. Alexa walks up to Rocky and he looks up at her. She bends down and kisses him which causes him to kiss back. "Ooooo Rocky get some!"Ross teases Rocky and Alexa. They pull away and then Alexa comes towards me and Rydel. We were shocked again but we go back to Rydel's room and continue to have our girls night.

Vote & Comment!!!