Chapter 4:Feelings

Hope y'all like it!
Vote & Comment!!!

Alexa P.O.V

Wow Rocky is so freakin' cute! He's so adorable with his smile like always. Anyways, I'm at the Lynch's house with Alexa and Savannah. We're in the pool having a life time. Rocky is shirtless he has a fine body!

Savannah P.O.V

OMG! Ryland is so hot. He's so...OMG I can't explain anymore. "Hey"Ryland says to me. "H-hi"I say shy. OMG! He's talking to me! "Your beautiful and I like you"Ryland said and with that he went to his brothers and Ratliff. He likes me!!!!

Rydel P.O.V

I was staring at Ratliff like usual when he's here. I mean who wouldn't stare at him?! He's so hot. Like, I might pass out just by looking at his hazel eyes. He notices me and I look down. I hear him chuckle and I look up. He smiles at me and I smile back blushing.

Rocky P.O.V

I'm in love with Alexa! She's so hot. I can't help but stare at her. I mean who wouldn't stare at her?! She's like pure gold. I just met her last week and I'm in love with Alexa, Rydel's best friends.

Ryland P.O.V

Savannah drives me crazy! The way she smiles is just gorgeous. The way she laughs is so amazing. Her hair curls in the right places. Her eyes twinkle in the lights. I feel like if I'm not with her, I can die. I love Savannah.

Ratliff P.O.V

Rydel is adorable. If I were her boyfriend, I'd treat her right unlike all her other ex-boyfriends. I'm in love with Rydel. Her smile is super cute. Her laugh is beautiful. When she's singing Love Me Like That, I just can't help but fall more in love with Rydel. I see Rydellington in the future if she likes me back.

Vote & Comment
Xoxo~Diane