Chapter 24:New Places

Hope y'all like it!
Vote & Comment!!!

Alexa P.O.V

I moved to Miami,Florida. It's so weird without my best friends here. But it was for my good. I miss them so much. I also miss Rocky.................................A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Rocky P.O.V

I live in Littleton,Colorado again with my siblings. Our school is okay I guess. Just there's so many girls that are crazy in love with me. Some of them girls I used to hang out with when we were all younger. I just miss Alexa so much. Her beautiful grey eyes. Her beautiful smile. Her beautiful laugh. I'm so crazy in love with Alexa. She's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. Hopefully, we'll see each other again. I miss Alexa............. .............A LOT!!!!!!!!

Rydel P.O.V

Well I'm back in Colorado again. All my friends hugged me when I came back. I lost contact with them after I moved to Cali. But now I'm back. I miss Ratliff.........

.............A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

Ratliff P.O.V

I live in Wisconsin again. I went back to my old school and I'm like popular. But I told everyone that I didn't wanna be popular and they understood. I miss my Queen Delly. I just miss Rydel....

...............A LOT!!!!!!!

Savannah P.O.V

I moved to New York City,New York. It's okay here. I made a new friend named Debby Ryan. She's cool. She babysits kids. Their names are Peyton, Cameron,Karan,and Skai. I met all of them and they are so adorable. I just miss Ryland........

..........A LOT!!!

Vote & Comment!!!