Chapter 25:New People

Hope y'all like it!
Vote & Comment!!!

Savannah P.O.V

I was eating lunch outside. I have no friends yet. I wish Alexa and Rydel were here. A guy comes up to me. "Hi I'm Jake"he says. "I'm Savannah"I say. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"he says. I look down and blush. God he's cute. I think I'm falling for him.

Ryland P.O.V

I wonder how Savannah's doing. I miss her so much. Like I'd do anything to see her. I wonder where she lives though. R5 decided to keep it a secret that they won't be on tour for a loooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time. Anyways, I'm just sitting down in my seat since it was my free period to do whatever I wanted to do. A girl with brownish blackish hair came up to me. "Hi I'm Megan"she says. "I'm Ryland"I say. "You're cute"she says. I look down and blush. I think I'm falling for Megan.

Rydel P.O.V

I'm at lunch with my class. Some people at this school are fans of R5. I was happy. But I don't have any friends yet. Bummer......... I wish Ratliff was here. He would be making me laugh right now. I get my food and sit away from everyone else. This blonde comes up to me. "Hi I'm Niall"he says. OMG! Niall from 1D! Okay Rydel, keep your calms. "I'm Rydel"you say. "I know. You're in R5"he says. "And you're in One Direction"I said. He nods and walks off with a smile on his face. I think I'm falling for Niall.

Ratliff P.O.V

I miss my Queen Delly! I wonder how she's doing. Anyways, I'm in P.E and there are girls in here.  A girl with wavy black hair comes towards me. "Hi I'm Bree"she says. "I'm Ratliff"I say. "Awesome"she says. I nod and she walks away while blushing. I think I'm falling for Bree.

Alexa P.O.V

I'm at the school prom...by myself. It's so boring here without the Lynch's, Savannah,and Ratliff. If they were here, we'd be having the time of our lives. But no! Rumors had to spread out. A guy with black hair came up to me. "Hi I'm James"he says. "Alexa"I say. "You're hot"and with that he left and I blushed. I think I'm falling for James.

Rocky P.O.V

I miss Alexa so freaking much! I wish she was here. I'm sitting here in my desk paying attention to Mrs. Harold. Then a note was given to me. It said 'Hi I'm Riley, you're so freaking hot!' I see the girl that gave me the note and she was beautiful. Her beautiful greenish blueish eyes and her perfect dirty blonde hair. I think I'm falling for Riley.

Vote & Comment!!!