Yes (9)

Aspen's POV (22 years old)

"Remus!" I shout and run to the door and hug him.  "Come in, come in and sit down.  I've  got to go and tell Tonks you are here give me on second." He nods his head and I run off.

A minute or two I come back with Tonks and when she sees Remus she blushes a little.  I just roll my eyes and smile, then I nudge her in the rubs discreetly.  She then rolls her eyes and turns to Remus.

"So how can we help you?" she asks.

"Well we might as well just get this over with. Do you two believe Harry and Dumbledore that Voldemort is on the rise again?" He says in one breath.

"Yes," We say at the same time.

"Okay that makes tings much easier then.-" He smiles sadly while talking. "During the first wizarding war Dumbledore put together an organization called The Order of the Phoenix.  Both of you guys' parents were in it along with many others.  We worked together to fight Voldemort.  Dumbledore has asked me to ask you if you will be willing to join the order?  Both of you."  He finishes.

"Yes" We both say with out any question.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes" we answer again.

Okay someone will pick you up at 5:30 tonight to take you to headquarters."  We nodded and with that he left.  After he left we look at each other not questioning what we said.

- You meet Charlie in Chapter 11 and she sees someone who she has not seen for 14 years next chapter.  Thanks for sticking with me!