Why? (29)

This takes place about 2 weeks till Hogwarts kids get out for the summer.

Aspen's POV

It was a normal day at work ... then we got home put our feet up and... I'm not sure what happened.

When Aspen and Tonks get home from work.

Tonks and I got home from an exhausting day at work,  nothing huge happened today but there was lots of paper work and training to do.  When we get inside Tonks says she is going to use the restroom, I tell her I would start some tea, and see if we had anything we could eat for dinner because tonight we did not have an Order meeting.  

Right after I put the water for the tea on the stove, I go to change onto more comfortable clothes. As I was going into my room to change I herd a voice from the living room simi-shout 

"Aspen, Tonks"  The voice sounded like Kingsley in a way, but why would he need us he had today off.  So just to be safe I go into the room with my wand up.  I look in and sure enough it was Kingsley, Remus, Moody, Sirius, and a few other Order members all standing in the room.  

"What's happening!?!?" I say panicked, because I know they would never show up here unannounced unless there was a problem.  All of a sudden the fire place goes off again and Bill and Charlie come out.

"Sorry I had to get this werdio." Bill says when everyone stares at them.  

"Anyways we have to go the Ministry, the kids are there, where is Tonks?" Remus asks.  At that moment she walks out, "I heard the whole thing lets go."

I smile at Charlie, wink and then everyone apparates out of our apartment to go to the Ministry.

Why is Harry always getting into trouble?

-A/N Sorry this one is very late I had Basketball tournaments this week.   This one was short but I hope to post another one tomorrow.  

Question: Who is your favorite Weasley?

Mine would probably have to be either Bill, Charlie, or Ginny!