Chapter two

Chapter two

Anastasia's POV

My eyes widened as the realization had hit me, he was the guy I had saved in that fire three years ago. The Alpha's son, is who I saved and now I have my knife held up to him! Wonderful, just another thorn in my side! I growled out of annoyance and slowly stepped back with the boys, inching our way inside the Pack house. I wasn't going to let him take my boys, I wasn't going to even trust him but why is my wolf so reluctant to do other wise?

Trust him Ana, please trust him. my wolf said to me in a pleading but yet authoritative tone, which seemed to piss me off even more because I didn't do well with anyone telling me what to do, thats why I ran from the Chogan pack, because I lost all sense of fear and only gained strength and courage to finally make my escape.

He is your mate you stupid girl! my wolf growled at me and once again shock rang through my body and most likely my face. No, there is no way the Alpha's son of the most powerful and well known Akonda pack is my mate! Its not possible! I let out a growl, as my wolf spoke, It is possible and he is your mate! I must have looked like a mad woman, murming an arguement to myself but I didnt care because there was no way in hell that Caden Akonda was or is my mate!

"Anastasia?" Caden's voice broke through my mental arguement with my wolf and I snapped my eyes to his, locking his gaze with mine. His eyes were an unbelievable ice blue the same color as...oh my..Caden is Blayden's father which means he is Aiyden's father as well. No this can't be happening either..I can't be losing my sons as well as losing a member of my pack! Not in the same damn night!

"Boys go inside and stay with aunty Aleiah." I said in a stern tone. They both just nodded and like good boys ran off inside. Once I knew the door was shut I refocused my attention to Caden and growled.

"I dont care who you are, if you are my mate or not but you need to stay away from me, my pack and my boys. Do you understand me?" I growled, anger and pain most likely flashing in my eyes. There was no way in hell I was giving up those boys. He was a shitty parent to leave them in that house and that Miakoda wolf had asked for my word and my word did I give her, I do not intend on taking it back.

Caden's POV

"I dont care who you are, if you are my mate or not but you need to stay away from me, my pack and my boys. Do you understand me?" she growled at me but her eyes showed that she knew who I was, she had figured it out that her boys are actually mine and yet she will sit here in front of me and tell me to stay away from 'her boys'? THEY AREN'T HERS! I growled and glared.

"They are my boys! Not yours! I am their father and I have been searching for them for three years! I am and will be taking my boys home" I said as-a-matter-of-factly to her, boy was that a mistake because before I can even blink this fucking crazy chick is on top of me trying to fight me! What the hell!

"They are my boys! I promised that Miakoda girl that I would care for them! It was her dying wish and I gave her my word! You are the shitty father who left your boys in a burning house! YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM!" she yelled at me, with a growl behind it. I stopped struggling with her and looked up at her into her emerald green eyes, pain filling them. She was right, I didn't deserve my boys because if I hadn't left the house that night..then I wouldn't have lost them in the first place.

I hadn't noticed that Anastasia had stopped attacking me but what brought me back was how quick her body tensed. My wolf growled and I felt a cold chill run down my spine..something dangerous was here and Anastasia knew exactly who it was too.

Anastasia's POV

I stopped fighting with Caden and froze where I was, stiffening as that familiar disgusting scent filled my nose. A small part of me was terrified, as the memories of what they had done to me filled my memory everything playing in fast motion. The feeling of nausea washing over me like a huge wave. I wasted too much time and that window of opportunity to escape once again had closed. Now it was time to fight, stand my ground that myself and my pack were not returning to their so called pack home. Yeah right its more like the tenth circle of hell.

A cynical laugh pierced through the thick air, that laugh caused me to flinch involuntarily. They were here and he was leading them but little did they realize, was that I nor any of the other girls were returning to hell.

"We meet once again...Anastasia" he spoke, as his face reveiled from the dark stepping into the path of the moon's light, his red eyes flickering between myself and Caden as that cynical smile was plastured onto his scarred face.

-------

Note: dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is this man? AND where did he get the scar? Haha some shall be reveiled in the next chapter! Hope this was long enough and I hope yall enjoy. Please COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!

xoxo -Creativebliss16