chapter six

SONG OF THE DAY ---> If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?-Mayday Parade

Chapter six;

William's POV

*BANG BANG*

I woke up roughy by the sound on the motel door. Glancing at the clock it was a quearter to 4 in the morning. A groan left my lips as I got out of bed.

*BANG BANG*

The loud sounds continued, someone was either trying to break in unsuccessfully or someone is frantically trying to get my attention which they now have completely. I tensed up and pulled my guard up. I grabbed my gun from the night stand and took the safety off. I wasn't scared but the adrenaline was rushing through my beins. What the hell could be going on? I questioned mentally. Nearing the door, my hand closed around the door knob and once I had reached three I pulled the door open and found a girl with red hair, nearly black eyes, pale skin covered in bruises and cuts, wearing tattered clothes. She was drenched from the really hard down pour that was going on outside.

"Help me..please.." she begged before she blacked out, my arms quickly reaching out to catch her. Who the hell is this girl? I wondered as I picked her up and brought her inside, locking the door. Laying her on the floor, I started to peel off her wet shorts and shirt and rest of clothes, trying as hard as I could to do it with my eyes closed.

With much luck on my side, I got her redressed into a pair of my clean boxers and a long sleeve shirt. "alright girl..let's get you into the next bed." I said, picking her up and laying her in the second bed then covered her up. She was seriously bruised, and trembling from the cold and from fear, but why is she so badly afraid?

I leaned against the wall pondering this, but thats when a familiar scent caught my nose. He's here. That bastard is here..she was being followed by him...No he was toying with her, building the fear within her. A menacing growl sounded from my throat as I clutched the gun and slowly turned around facing him..He was wearing a smug grin, his hair dripping water droplets as he stood in the door way of the motel room. I let my guard down one moment and he appears..my mistake.

Growling again, I held the gun up aiming at him, finger on the trigger. His smug grin grew wider as a gleam of excitment shone in his eyes. "Vladimir.." I growled. He laughed and I pulled the trigger hitting his chest cenimeters away from his heart. I growled once again and went to shoot again but he didn't give me that chance. He came at me full force, we both shifted at the same time and I jumped him, growling and snarling as I swipped my large paw in his face cutting him. My canine teeth sinking into his neck as I pulled away fast the skin breaking and blood pouring out.

He yelped out in pain, and struggled to fight back but was getting weaker from the loss of blood that his wolf couldn't keep up to heal. A large howl sounded from his muzzle and in a quick flash before I could even make my next move, 4 wolves had attacked me at once. I fought them as best I could, protecting the girl who was now awake and screaming in fear. I had to protect her..I have to save her..

I growled and attacked them all, sinking my teeth into their sides, cutting them, and killing two out of the four. My wolf was exhausted, and I felt myself shift back to human form. I grabbed my gun that had fallen under the bed and shot the third wolf dead, his large dead weight body landing on top of me. I gasped for a breath and crawled out from under the wolf but collapsed to the ground and instantly blacked out from the hard impact of something connecting to the back of my head.

My last thoughts were of protecting my Anastasia..

Caden's POV

Once I knew Anastasia was asleep again, I had opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I sighed softly and felt a piece of my heart break. The pain was suffocating me, making my chest constrict tightly. The thought of Ana with another man..another possible wolf hurt me tremendously.