Lunch was at 2 but I didn't eat I had a lot of work to do and didn't bring anything or have enough money to go get something. But every now and then I would catch my boss staring at me or giving me death glares. I don't know what the fuck is up with that guy.

My day was finally over at 8, I'm supposed to get off at six but, Mr.Prick here had me stay. I'm hungry and tired I just wanna go home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Next Morning...

I wore the best thing I could find in my closet because today I would get a tour of the building and go to an important meeting. I again barely got any sleep last night and I now had bags under my eyes.

I arrived at work on time again. I kind of fear being late. I have these thoughts that he might make me disappear. Gosh, It wouldn't shock me if he did. He already showed how scary he can be.

A beautiful woman approached me telling me she was going to give me the tour. It was amazing how huge this building is, the people were always gossiping and had something to say when I was around. You gotta learn to ignore people though.

My mom taught me that. Self-love is the best love and as long as you have that and god nothing else matters.

What people say doesn't really affect me and if they can't say it to my face I have nothing to worry about.

KILO POV

I don't know why I hired her, this would all lead to trouble and I fucking knew it. But she had multiple things to offer and I need her that's why I got her fired from her job. After that night I saved her and found out she was In New York I couldn't resist.

I'm very fucking pleased that I almost ran her over with my car.

It was time for the meeting, Mr.Romani came in and had millions to offer for my product.

I had Kehlani sitting by me I didn't need her fucking shit up. The meeting went smoothly with no problems. They all better pray because if something would have gone wrong they would all be dead.

It was time for lunch.

Yesterday I noticed Kehlani didn't eat, and I was going to ask her for lunch. Before she could walk out I told her to stay. And for some fucking reason I was tense,  I have never asked a girl out or anything but again this wasn't a date it was just lunch.

So what the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't let her in. Not now not fucking ever.

I walked up to her and she looked scared. That alone gave me a feeling of excitement. It pleased me to see her little scared face.

"Would you like to go to lunch with me," I said with a straight face not trying to give off anything?

"Huh," she said looking scared and shy.

I was laughing on the inside.

I locked my lips. Seeing her scared pleases me in so many different ways.

But I don't like repeating myself. "Lunch. with me?" I said for the second time.

"I have work to do."

"Forget about the work let's go," I said grabbing her arm as we walked out together.

LANI POV

I don't know why he wanted to have lunch with me.

At first, I wanted to reject but I was hungry. I skipped breakfast again. So I accepted.