'Hello,' Casey says in a monotone voice. 

'Would-you-like-to-speak-to-Casey-simpson-?" Mace butts in. 

'Huh?' Finn's voice comes out muffled. 'Casey, is this you?' 

'Aaaaaaahhh!' Dicky yells into the phone and Finn hangs up. I guess that wasn't that interesting, but we were all in tears after.

...

Dicky's POV

"What is the most embarrassing video you've ever posted of yourself?" I ask. 

"Wait have you not seen Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn?" Casey turns around. 

"What? No!" Nicky gasps. "We can watch it?" 

*this is the episode they watch*

"Whoa, I actually remember that day!" Ricky says. 

"Yeah, me too," Nicky agrees. "Y/n, where were you?" 

"Oh, y/n doesn't exist in the NRDD show. I don't think she does in this dimension either?" Casey says. 

"That's fine, I'd rather only have one of me," I say. 

"There only needs to be one," Nicky smiles sweetly, kissing me on the lips.

"Gross!" Dicky wrinkles his nose. 

"Dude, you literally have a girlfriend," Ricky says. 

"Right." Dicky snaps his fingers. "I wonder if she exists in this dimension!" 

"Show us a picture," Casey suggests. *inserts picture of Millie*

"OMG, you're dating Millie Bobby Brown??" Mace gasps. 

"Mille? No her name is Eve," Dicky corrects. 

"Besides they kinda look a bit different," Casey says. 

"I guess," Mace sighs. "But that would be cool." 

...

Five's POV

"We need to get back now," I say. 

"Already?" Aidan grins. "I was just getting to know you, I mean me," 

"Real funny," Nicky rolls his eyes. 

"Nicky, I told you I wouldn't steal Y/n, and neither will the other Aidan!" Aidan #2 says. 

"This is really confusing," Y/n stares between the four of us. 

"I'm going to, leave, with or without you." I warn. 

"We should go," Ricky says, shaking Casey's hand. "It was nice to meet you though." 

"Nice to meet you too," Casey says, patting Ricky on the back. Ricky shakes Mace's hand as well, then comes over to me. 

"I'm ready," he says. 

"Awww," Dicky groans. "But I just met the one person who gets me!" He laughs, glancing at Mace. 

"You left Eve behind," y/n says, not even looking up at him. 

"Let's go!" Dicky looks up, eyes wide. I roll my eyes. Sometimes, he reminds me so much of Klaus. 

"Bye!" Y/n waves, grabbing hands with Aidan #2 and Nicky. Ricky and Dicky grab hands and close the circle off. 

There's a flash of blue light, and we're gone. 

...

Y/n's POV

After Five leaves, things are a lot less chaotic. Apart from Eve and Dawn yelling at Ricky and Dicky about leaving without saying 'goodbye'. 

"Nicky," I say, snuggling up to him on the couch. 

"Yeah," he smiles at me. 

"I love you," I look up at him. "Through all this chaos, you still manage to be my lifeline. The one thing that keeps me from spiralling." 

"If I'm your lifeline, then you're the thing I live to protect," Nicky says sweetly. "In other words, I love you too." 

....

Honestly that is the cheesiest thing I've ever written. I sincerely hope you enjoyed this book. 

Huge thanks to all the readers! This could not be possible without your support, and kindness. 

I may do a part 2 book to this but until then, keep an eye out for some new books that I'll be publishing within the next couple of days. 

I hope you're all doing well! 

-C