I Heard A Rumor

Nicky's POV

Alison seems pretty cool. I mean if I could have her as a sister I would want to. Her powers are amazing. Dicky walked into the room in the middle of our first conversation and she said 'I heard a rumor that you were sleepwalking and you're going to go back to bed now.' He just left! Without a word! I think he's going to be very confused when I tell him. 

I feel bad for Five, because he can't control his feelings, but I also feel so angry at him. He could have stopped Y/n from kissing him, but he didn't. Five wanted her to kiss him. He used the fact that he looked like me against me. Technically he used me against me. 

"What are we going to do?" I ask y/n. 

"I don't know," she says. 

"We can't just let Alison make him forget his feelings. We can't let him do that to himself." I say regretfully. The light in the hallway stays off, and I can see the thin outline of Y/n in the dark. Klaus and Alison and Five are still in the bedroom and it's completely silent. 

"I thought you wanted revenge?" Y/n says. Oh. I guess I was bit hard on Five. I mean, y/n is the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't blame him for liking her, even Dicky did and I didn't try to make him forget..

"Guys?" I knock on the door, y/n behind me. 

"Yeah?" Klaus opens it. 

"Are you ready?" Alison asks Five. 

"Wait," I stop her. "Five, I don't want to wipe your memory." 

"I thought this is what you wanted?" Five's eyebrows crease into a frown. "I betrayed you." 

"Whoa, what did you do to him?" Alison looks at y/n with shock. 

"Whaddya mean?" Y/n asks. 

"He's usually so...cold." 

"Thanks sis." 

"I meant that in a good way. Sorta. I think you healed him," Alison says, smiling. 

"Yeah, you reprogrammed him to be nice now!" Klaus says mimicing a robot. 

"That's nice you guys," Five rolls his eyes. 

"So you're just going to let him keep living here?" Alison asks. 

"If he wants, but no more kissing," I wag my finger in his face and he smacks it away. 

"Nope," Y/n says cheerfully. 

"So who's the better kisser, y/n?" Klaus asks playfully and I shoot him a glare. 

"Too soon," y/n says.