Secret

Eve's POV

I sit with Dicky in Tom's Get Sporty, sipping a free smoothie, courtesy of Dicky's parents. 

"Thanks so much for the smoothies Anne," I smile at her as she walks by. 

"Anytime honey!" 

"Eve, I just wanted to say that I really like you.." Dicky grabs my hand and smiles at me. 

"I really like you too," I say. 

"I was wondering, if maybe you'd consider being my girlfriend? I know it's soon, but,"

"Yes Dicky, of course I will," I interrupt him, smiling widely. 

"Now, isn't this adorable," Marley comes up behind me. 

"What are you doing here?" I frown at her. 

"Who are you?" Dicky asks. 

"Ohhh, hasn't Eve talked about me yet? I'm like her best best bestie!!" Marley smirks. 

"No, she's not," I glance down at the table. Dicky frowns up at Marley. 

"I suggest you leave," Dicky says. 

"Or what? I guess I could just tell him..." Marley smirks. 

"Marley, don't!" I say. 

"Tell me what?" 

"You haven't told your boyfriend that you're living in a trailer?" Marley sneers. 

"Eve!" I jump up and run out of the room. Marley's done something with it; her *something bad* I run to the school, bursting into the doors and into the supply closet. The *something bad* is gone, and with it, my only chance to make her keep my secret. 

I'm in big trouble now.