Part 3!!

Five's POV

This day isn't going as planned. I step through the vortex, Klaus behind me. We emerge in a small neighborhood, one that I don't recognize. This was a terrible idea. My equations for Dimension Travel were on point, so we should have arrived in Dimension 2. If I'm correct, they'll be alternate versions of both of us. Possibly.

"Hey, uh, Five?" Klaus whines. I forgot I brought him along. Or on the other hand, was it such a good idea to bring him along?

"What?" I grit my teeth and turn around.

"Where the hell are we??" Klaus looks behind him. There's a big house in front of me.

"I have no idea," I say. I step towards the house.

"Let's go in!" Klaus bounces up and down. I sigh, and walk towards the house.

Knocking on the door, I see 5 kids around my age, or at least my physical age, run to the door. So immature.

"Hello?" a boy with blonde hair answers it.

"Hi," Klaus says, but I cut him off.

"Would you happen to know where we are?" I ask, when a boy that looks exactly like me comes around the corner holding hands with a girl that is very...attractive.

"Oh, my god." she says, looking at us.

"HIIII!" Klaus squeals, staring at the boy that looks like me. "You must be the alternate version of Five! I hope you like chocolate pudding!"

"Wha-?" the boy collapses on the ground. I spacial jump into the house.

"How did you do that??" a boy with long brown hair asks.

"I'm Five, and you are??"

"Dicky Harper,"

"Ricky Harper,"

"Dawn Harper,"

"And I'm Y/n l/n." the girl smiles, waving a hand in front of her 'boyfriend's' face. He comes to.

"I'm Nicky Harper," he groans and sinks back down.

"I'm Klaus!" Klaus yells from the living room, already flicking through television shows.

"Where are your parents?" I ask, stepping forward.

"Well, they left us here alone while they went on a trip to Hawaii," Dawn explains.

"Alone??" Klaus sounds shocked. "What??"

"Yeah, I guess they trust us now!" Dicky laughs. "So, uh, why are you here?"

"We come from Dimension 1," I say. "And we're from the Umbrella Academy."

"Wait, you look like Nicky," Dicky says. No, duh.

"Yes, he must be my alternate self." I point to him. "He okay?"

"Hi," Nicky sits up and flops onto the couch with Klaus. "Why do you look like me?"

"I already said, you're my alternate self!" I shake my head. Millennials.

Ricky looks around. "There's such thing as dimensions? And you have powers?"

"Correct you are!!" Klaus yells.

"Do you have powers?" Y/n asks Klaus.

"Yeah, I can see the dead! They don't really like me though," Klaus says.

"WHoA!" Dicky says. "Are there any dead people here now?"

"Just one old guy and a man with flowers up his-"

"KLaus! We don't have time for this!" I say. "We have to get back!"

"Fine!" Klaus pouts. I move my hands in front of me to create the vortex.

"Don't go yet!" y/n says. I stop.

"We should get home now," I say.

"No, you should stay with us!" Ricky nods.

"Really?" Klaus claps his hands together. "PLeASe?"

"And you're sure your parents won't come home anytime soon?" I ask.

"Yeah," Dawn nods. "Besides, I want you to teach me how to get powers!" I roll my eyes.

"I was born with them."

"Right." Dawn frowns.

"And I want to know why you look like my boyfriend, but act like a fifty year old man," Y/n interrupts.

"You're close. I'm 60," I say and she makes a weird face.

"Why do you look 16 then?" she asks.

"Long story," I say.

"Dicky watch out!" Nicky yells. It's too late. Dicky drops his glass of orange juice on my head.

"WHy?" I yell. "CHildrEN have No CooRDinAtion!"

"Sorry dude," Dicky backs away.

"Sorry?" I seethe.

"Well, uh, you're going to have to borrow some clothes from us," Ricky laughs nervously.

"Borrow? From which one of you?" I glare. Everyone looks at Nicky.

"What?" Nicky asks.

"You guys are the same size!" Dicky nods. I groan inwardly.

"Fine." I storm over to Nicky while Klaus dies of laughter.

....